Chapter 14: What is Deceit up to?

DON'T PLAY THE SONG UNTIL TOLD TO!!

Virgil's POV

Sharp items?! What is Deceit planning to do to Y/N with sharp items?! Whatever that isn't what I need to worry about right now. What I need to worry about is calming Y/N down. After hearing Logan's story she got really freaked out. "Shh calm down everything is gonna be okay." I tell her. "Everything is gonna be okay?! Do you see what is wrong with what you just said?! It isn't gonna be okay?! What is Deceit planning to do to me with sharp items?!" She said snapping at me. "Before I left he said something about Virgil and how Virgil will be his, or something like that." Logan said. He can kiss my butt if he thinks I somehow will be his! "I...I will be right back...I need to lie down." Y/N said as she ran upstairs to her room. That is when Anna came downstairs. "What happened?" She asked. "Deceit is up to something bad but we don't know what. And Y/N-" I was interrupted by Anna. "Is panicking like crazy right now huh? Typical. She panicks a lot. Sometimes even over the smallest of things! But this I would understand. This is something to worry about." She said. "I will go talk to her." I said.

I went upstairs and knocked on her door. "Come in!" I heard her say. I walked in and saw her taking deep breaths on her bed. "Hey. You gonna be okay?" I ask. "I really don't know anymore. Deceit has something planned and I don't know what!" She said. "We all don't know what he is planning. But for now lets not worry about that. Lets enjoy the time we have not needing to panic so much? What do ya say?" I asked. She chuckled a bit. "That is a strange thing to hear from you heh...but sure. So what do you want to do today?" She asked. I chuckled. "I don't always panic since I am anxiety. And if you want, I was thinking we all go out to eat? All of us together! It has been awhile since we all had time together." I said. A big bright smile appeared on her face. "That sounds like a great idea! Lets go ask the others!" She said as she jumped off her bed and ran out the door and down the stairs. I chuckled at her excitement. 'There is the Y/N I know and love...' I thought to myself. I followed her downstairs and she already asked everyone and they all said yes. Me and her went upstairs with everyone else and got ready.

~Time Skip~

When everyone was ready we all headed out. When we got there we ordered a table and took our seats. Everyone was looking at their menus for what they wanted to order. Once we ordered we gave our waitress our orders and waited in awkward silence. Then finally I spoke up. "Okay I came up with the idea to do this so we could all bond! So can someone please strike up a conversation!" Y/N giggled. "I am reading a new book?" Logan said. Y/N snickered and said "Of course you are." and we all laughed, even Logan!

Soon enough, after chatting for awhile, our food came. Y/N was definitely the hungriest. She was the first one done eating out of all of us. Suddenly some of the lights in the restaurant started flickering. We didn't pay much attention to it at first until all the lights in the restaurant started flickering a lot. Suddenly all the lights went out. We all then heard a shrill scream from someone in the restaurant. The lights came back on and the snake was slithering around a lady in the restaurant. Thomas got up and helped the lady get the snake off her. The snake the transformed into Deceit! He followed us! He smirked at us and them the lights went off again. They came back on a few seconds later and he was gone. The lady thanked Thomas and relised who he was and screamed a fangirl scream. Then many fan girls and fan boys came up to him, asking for auto graphs and pictures with him. We all looked at Thomas and he motioned for us to leave quickly. We did as he said and left as quickly as we all could.

About half an hour later Thomas came out and we all left in complete silence. Y/N was just looking down, not saying anything. All of the sudden a song came on, on the radio and Y/N started singing it.

PLAY THE SONG!!

You fascinated me, cloaked in shadows and secrecy.

The beauty of a broken angel.