I look at Bella and she is grinning, not hiding her euphoria at being here.

"Go ahead," Eric tells her as she stands in front of the door, anxiously waiting to press the doorbell.

The noise fills the air and in a matter of seconds, Chadwick opens the door, telling us to come in.

Damien's best friend is wearing a baby blue polo shirt and some dark washed jeans. He looks like a Calvin Klein model. His light brown hair is messy at all sides, looking like he just got out of a make-out session.

"So-uh just grab something to drink and feel free to do whatever you want." He tells us, both of his hands in his pocket. Bella takes the lead and enters, thanking the host and greeting some of our classmates. She grabs my hand and just like that I'm at a party. Chadwick's party.

The smell of alcohol with a mixture of drugs fills my nose instantly when I walk in the crowded house. Loud music is playing and people are either drinking or making out in some dark corner.

I look around and spot Eric talking to some of his friends from another school who he met through social media.

Bella and I, hand in hand, walk through the middle of the crowd and take us to where a group of her cheerleader friends is standing.

I can't lose time. Talking with my best friend's friends isn't a part of my plan.

The first objective is to get a damn drink, so I have the courage to go talk to Damien fucking Stone.

I excuse myself from the group of people Bella is talking to and go in the kitchen, ready to find something strong for me to drink. Some alcoholic beverages are on top of the grey marble balcony and I grab the first one I see. I rest my back on the countertop and pour the drink into the typical red cup every party has.

I waste no time sipping it and it burns my throat like fire, but in the end, there's a sweet taste that appears in my mouth. I look at the bottle and to my surprise, I grabbed Cranberry Vodka.

That's definitely not the strong drink I was expecting to get, but it's good enough. Thanks to my dad, I'm used to drinking every now and then so I can forget what he does. Fuck it. I pour another sip in my cup but when I'm about to drink it, someone grabs my hand.

"What's such a sexy girl like you doing all alone?" The boy smells like beer, his black hair as dark as his eyes make him look like death in person.

"I planned on having some fun with no assholes around, but it looks like you just ruined that," I tell him, the alcohol already having an effect on my mind. I try to loosen the tight grip he has around my wrist, but he doesn't let go.

"Let's go upstairs, babydoll?" His face is close, too close, and he manages to block my way out with his body in front of me. I try not to show it, but I'm scared. This boy resembles my dad somehow and that gives me goosebumps.

"No, thank you." I hold myself back from spitting in his face because the situation is already bad and I sure don't need to make it worse.

"Actually, it wasn't supposed to be a question." He tightens his hold of my wrist, possibly leaving a red mark on it. The boy goes in the direction of the stairs, pulling me along with him. I try to fight back and make him stop holding my hand, but the stranger just keeps pushing me forward.

Fear instantly takes hold in my whole body. Why isn't anyone looking at what he is doing? My mind is going a thousand miles per hour, trying to find a way to stop being this stranger's possession.

He will rape me.

Just when we are already in the middle of the staircase, someone decides to help. A girl, whose face I can't identify in the dark, slaps the boy who held my wrist hard. He loosens his grip around my hand and I let go of him.