► T W E N T Y O N E

-

-

The two of them just sat down by the store. Jungkook watching the girl who was balling her eyes out moments ago, now in a depressing state which left him heartbroken. The guy has feelings. It's not like all demons are crazy and scary.

Her aura was a faded bluish grey outlining her body. Ghost hands just trying to grab her and take her away but failing miserably because they can't touch any objects or humans. Yes, ghosts. Jungkook had loads of ghosts and lost souls roaming around his shop, but only he could see. And fellow demons if they ever came to his shop.

"Mina.." He called out softly, trying to talk to her and tell her to go home. But she did not want to step foot in that house without the real Jimin.

"Look, if you don't want to go home then you can come stay at my place." He suggested, bringing his knees closer and wrapping his arms around them like a child whose nervous. Kook then continued, "I swear I don't have demon rats or weird food there." A small chuckle left his lips but she wasn't responding.

She was depressed and in thought. Overthinking maybe.

So, Jungkook did the only thing he could do now. He stood up and then bent down, pulling the light girl up. She wasn't startled at all, nor did she make any noise.

Jungkook picked her up and threw her over his shoulders like a potato sack. Minas arms were being swung around as he moved out of his shop and to his house. She still wasn't responsive.

Jungkook made it home and he then threw her on the couch, sighing and running his fingers through his hair. Mina's body was everywhere. One leg off the couch, one on. Her arms spread far on the couch and her head tilted sideways with her hair touching the ground.

"Fine. Make me angry, don't respond, I don't care. Starve yourself while you're at it." Jungkook spat out, annoyed and sad at the same time. He started to walk away, but then, Mina finally spoke in a low tone.

"Possess me."

The end of 3 O'clock.

Continued On...
The
Magic Shop.