► T H I R T E E N

-

-

"You're an idiot, you know that?"

"Yeah, but I'm an idiot who can make sure you stay back in the underworld for good. But keep talking." The demon who possessed Jimin's body tapped his fingers against the glass table, looking straight at the man who owns this magic shop.

From what Mina gathered, they're both demons and Jungkook apparently came here longer than this one did. But that's for another story.

"Look, I don't know what you want me to do. I'm pretty sure your father just wants you to feed off of her soul or drag her to hell when she's dead, not love her. Oh, and not be in this persons body. You know what he'll do if he finds out you're in Jimin's body." After Mina heard those words, her stomach turned and she felt scared as shit. Who even is this demons father? Why was being in Jimin's body bad? Was he going to die? More importantly, what the fuck is his real name?

"I don't give two flying shits about that hot head anymore. I just want to live here, with her. It's not fair, Jungkook."

Jungkook sighed. He then came around to face Jimin. Mina slowly put her head out, making sure to be slick in doing so, otherwise she'd get caught.

"I know it's not fair. But the only way to live with her is if you merge. You know it's fatal and you might just disappear and not have full control. Just find another body, I'll go see who's Bette-"

"I'm merging. My brother had his time here. I think he deserves to know where he really came from and enjoy the time there."

-

I Really don't know where I'm fucking going with this story anymore 😭🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️