► T H R E E

-

-

After another round full of both pain and pleasure , the time was almost up. But Jimin would continue to go until the full hour was completely up.

She let out moans of pleasure and pain as her climax was once again nearing. His skillful tongue working around her folds and his fingers were pumping in and out of her worn out entrance.

Back arching for the billionth time, she reached her high and screamed out the desired name her boyfriend wished to be called.

Her body was only a use of pleasure for him. Nothing more, nothing less. The clock was nearing 4 a.m and the time for the hyper sex drive to deactivate and wait for the next day.

Before time passed, he sat up straight. His member still standing proudly even though he penetrated her over and over again for almost a full out.

"Suck me off."

And she obeyed. Her tongue worked skillfully around his member. Moans left her mouth and they bounced off to his member, adding more pleasure to the thing that claimed to be her lover. His head was thrown back as he let out pleasurable noises and telling Mina what a good girl she was. It seemed As if he hadn't had sex in years.

Which he didn't. This thing, this demon inside of him was just a craving beast who wanted to have a taste of this 'fun' thing called sex.

The clock struck four just as he came in her mouth, some of the white sticky liquid dripping out of her mouth. The color of Jimin's body drained and he fell down on the bed, next to his worn out lover.

He was now fast asleep, acting like nothing even happened. It wasn't a new thing though. This was a normal routine.