Watching Paw Patrol

Zacks P.O.V

I closed the door behind them as they came in and silently locked it just in case Alex tried to run away. He can be quite flighty at times. I watched for a moment as Rian tried to calm him down. He was so gentle with his little boy. He never hurt Lex's feelings.

"Hey lexy," I walked over to him. "What do you wanna watch on the T.V.?" His eyes lit up a little as he began to think about it.
"P-paw P-patrol p-please." He stuttered. Bless him he really was trying to be a good boy. This probably wouldn't last very long though.

I turned on the T.V. and put Paw Patrol on. Rian hummed along to the theme tune with Alex. I think they watched this often. "Can you come and sit in the chair for me please?" Alex shook his head quickly earning a small chuckle from Rian.

"It wasn't a question kitten." Rian said.
"Yes it was," argued the blonde haired boy. "He said "can" so it is a question daddy." He finished with a smirk plastered on his face.
"It was a rhetorical question kitten. It means he was nicely telling you what to do. Now c'mon be a good boy."

Alex stayed still, not daring to blink. He really can be a little over dramatic sometimes. I looked at him and patted the chair. He just stared at me as if I was something out of a horror film. I guess kinda am in a way but only to people who hate or like Alex are scared shitless of the dentist.