"Latest graduates in town" the twins teased walking up to them together with Fahad and Umar.

"It's not easy naww" Aysha smirked flipping her veil making them all to laugh.

"You were great up there" Fahad whispered to her coming close to her she had to raise up her head a bit to look at his face.

"Really, just for taking my certificate? It's not like I made a speech or anything" she whispered back, she had no idea why they were whispering.

"In my mind you might as well have, from the moment you had gone up that stage I was just seeing things in slow motion, like all of those cliche Indian movies you make me watch" he joked and she laughed, throwing her head back with mirth.

"Atleast they've taught you something good, see you're now more romantic since you started watching them" she teased him and he scrunched up his face.

"That's not true! I was always so romantic you probably just failed to notice" he argued and she simply shrugged trying to block back a puff of laughter.

"Wait.. so all those times I was trying to be romantic what did you think I was doing?" He asked looking slightly offended.

"I don't know, I thought you were being nice" she laughed.

"Nice, you girls like mixing signals, I don't know if you do that on purpose or not" he said drily shaking his head.

The soft breeze that was blowing together with the slow song that was being performed lifted her mood more. Darkness was slowly enveloping the town and as the restaurant was an outdoor one it was more visible. Besides the clattering of their utensils their table was a quite one as everyone was busy enjoying their food. After the graduation earlier Abba decided to throw a small graduation dinner for them.

The dinner was wrapped up uneventful and they were all ready to go back to their hotel rooms to rest. They had all come in different cars, Mama and Abba in one, the twins and Hadiza in one, Hafsat and umar in one and Fahad and Aysha.

Mama and abba were the first to leave saying how they staying up late scene wasn't for them, followed by Hafsat and umar with the excuse that Hafsat had to rest and that she shouldn't be allowed out at night in the cold weather. The remaining of them were still seated on their seats sipping their remaining drinks while talking, Hadiza was telling them about how she almost got her hair burnt the last time she had gone to the hair saloon.

".. it was so infuriating" she fumed as if just being reminded of it was making her angry all over again.

Aysha closed her eyes for a bit barely suppressing back a yawn and Fahad having noticed that particular movement leaned in to ask her if she was tired.

"Kind of" she answered, she had been awake since early in the morning, when the sun had barely risen. Her nerves couldn't let her sleep so she had spent her morning packing some of her clothes in her suitcases to keep her busy before she had then gone to get ready for the graduation.

They excused themselves from the restaurant bidding the others goodbye. They were almost halfway to the restaurant when she sighted an ice cream shop which she forced them to stop at.