27. Haunted video

Start from the beginning

"Just try to sleep, yeah? Yuggie Hyung will be right here next to you" Yugyeom laid the younger down with him, holding the boy close to his chest. The elder forgot about BamBam being afraid of the dark while in his little space as he turned off the lamp on the night stand. BamBam screamed and grasped onto Yugyeom for life. The elder quickly turned the lamp on, feeling his heart aching at the sight of the countless tears rolling down BamBam's cheeks. "S-She's going to get m-me. I k-know it."

"She's nothing, but an urban legend, she won't get you" Yugyeom caressed the younger's chubby cheeks. BamBam shut his eyes, causing more tears to slip down his pretty eyelashes. "S-She will. S-Sadako is c-coming for m-me. I've been a bad b-boy a-and she's g-going to take me a-away. I don't w-want her to t-take me a-away, Y-Yuggie H-Hyung." The elder didn't know how else to cheer the younger up. BamBam however, wanted to try anything that would take his mind off of it, so he slowly pressed his lips against his Hyung's. Yugyeom froze as the younger continued to kiss him tenderly.

"H-Hyung. P-Please, touch m-me" BamBam grabbed Yugyeom's hands, slipping them under his shirt. Yugyeom quickly pulled his hands away, standing farther away from BamBam. He couldn't allow himself to lose control around the innocent, pure soul. He wouldn't. "Yuggie H-Hyung. Please." Yugyeom shook his head, avoiding the younger's gaze, "No means no, BamBam. I can't and will not let myself ruin your innocence. Go to sleep." Whimpers were heard coming from the younger and they progressively became louder, "B-But I love you. Does Y-Yuggie Hyung n-not l-love me?"

"I do love you, Baby. I just can't allow myself to take advantage of you while you're in little space. You understand that, don't you?" Yugyeom sighed, sinking the bed, so he was next to BamBam.

"I promise I won't be upset. Just show me that you really love me. I h-have to get her out of my h-head."

A sudden knock was heard before the door swung open, revealing Jaebum. "The others are really freaked out, especially Youngjae, so we'll be heading out for the night. Is he going to be okay?" Jaebum gestured at the younger that has visible tear stains on his cheeks. The leader hugged the younger tightly, saying his goodbyes to the two. He left the room, closing the door behind himself. "If you don't want to, I'll ask Jaebum Hyung to let me go with him tonight."

"Okay, fine."

Yugyeom hovered over BamBam's petite body. However, he couldn't bring himself to touch the younger that way. BamBam's hands made their way to Yugyeom's shirt, lifting it off. His curious eyes scanned the view, his index finger tracing the elder's chest. Yugyeom's heavy breathing filled the room, but he shut his eyes, hoping to somehow run away from the situation. BamBam's hands caressed Yugyeom's cheeks, leaning up to give him another kiss while his hands traveled down down to the hem of the elder's sweat pants. "Give it to me" BamBam whispered and Yugyeom lost it right then and there.

The elder's eyes didn't leave BamBam's for a second as his hands slowly went up the Thai boy's shirt, feeling the smooth tan skin. The younger noticed the slight hesitation in Yugyeom's eyes. Yugyeom could feel his throat closing up at the sight of the shirt slightly rolled up, revealing BamBam's tummy and it definitely wasn't helping that the petite boy's legs were slightly spread open with the elder in between them. The Thai boy removed his own shirt, watching Yugyeom stare at his body in awe. Now that the two were shirtless, Yugyeom rested his elbows on either side of BamBam's head, trapping him in place. The younger could've sworn he heard a low growl coming from his favorite Hyung as he began biting down on the sensitive skin where his neck met his shoulder.

Soft whimpers escaped BamBam's plump lips as he wrapped his arms around Yugyeom's neck. The elder slowly kissed down to BamBam's nipples, swirling the pink buds between his thumbs and index fingers. He leaned down to suck on the buds, causing a gasp to escape the younger's lips. Yugyeom pulled away for a few seconds to grab a condom and a bottle of lube. He crawled back onto the bed, placing his hands on the waistline of BamBam's sweat pants.