chapter I

Today was going to be a good day. Auro had a gut feeling it would . His gut was always right. Wasn't it?

Wrong. He hadn't had such a bad day in years. First he forgot to do all of his homework then he had to sit beside the speakers in the auditorium and then he made a fool of himself in front of his little brothers.

It's safe to say that he didn't have a good day...............at all.

Things weren't all that bad though, he got to meet up with his friends whom he rarely got the chance to meet in person as they all lived in different countries. They were his closest friends .

They're like a family Auro always wanted but never had.

"Your family does love and care for you, it's just that you all are too stubborn to admit your faults and feelings"

It didn't matter anymore . The past is carved into wounds that I bear as scars today.

He didn't display the scars as a trophy rather, they helped remind him of his strength and durability to go through what he did and still stand his ground.

He had fought a lonesome battle. Thus he had earned his victory all on his own. He had many dreams and ambitions but being in a boring speech by the professor was not one of them.

Better than slaving away at home. But excruciatingly painful nonetheless.