My head slowly turned to look at him. Harry’s eyes were nowhere near me. He was lying on his back, staring up at the ceiling. Maybe I wasn’t loud when I shrieked, so he didn’t hear me. Or, he could have just not cared and left me unconscious in the tub. At least I wouldn’t bother him with my presence.

        I reached out for the water again, feeling it warmed enough to shower in. There was a bar of old soap by the edge of the tub. I cringed as I picked it up. Soap was self-cleaning and it wouldn’t absorb much bacteria. Still, I’m appalled by this all. Frowning, I sniffed the soap that was scented like mint and cigars. What’s up with this place smelling like cigar invested substances?

        Harry was lying on his back still when I finished my shower. I turned off the water and glanced around, seeing as the towels that were provided were actually neatly folded on the toilet. I picked one off the toilet, gagging as I sniffed it and smelled wet, old rag. I’ve never felt dirtier after a shower when I wrapped it around my body.

        “My clothes are in the car…” I trailed off, watching Harry lie down.

        He groaned as he sat up, moving his arms around to stretch them out. “I’ll get something for you.”

        “Can you make sure to get my black Vans? Just ‘cause they’re more comfortable than the heels.”

        Harry just slammed the door, ignoring what I just said. Maybe he is going to get me them, maybe he isn’t. I am strongly disliking his attitude and I know it won’t be long until I’m hating guts. By the end of this little trip -- that has probably been extended -- I’ll hate him.

        I was sitting on the bed. My hands tightened their grasp on the towel wrapped around me. Harry returned, shutting the door behind him. In his hand he had a blue, loose spaghetti strap shirt. In the other he held what looked like to me was one of my lace underwears that was in a hot pink. I blushed immediately, staring at my feet in embarrassment. A bra the color grey was in his hand as well.

        “Here. I figured you’d wear the same shorts. Couldn’t find anything that would be easy for you to run in and not die of heat.” He remarked, placing the stuff carelessly on the bed. The black Vans I asked for were thrown next to my things.

        My mind drifted to placing my clothes on. He was off to the corner of the room while I changed into the clothes. I dropped the towel to the floor, mentally cursing myself because I could have kept it on and slid my underwear while I sat. That was now futile, anyway. As I was pulling on my underwear, I glanced up to see Harry’s muscled bare back.

        He was faced away from me, though I could still remember seeing the familiar scenery back at my father’s home. My face was brighter red, hotter than it already was. I quickly pulled my underwear on, avoiding taking another glance at his flawless body. Out of the corner of my eye, however, I saw his naked figure.

        Uncomfortable and flustered, I quietly tied the laces of my Vans and hurried to lie down on my stomach, facing away from Harry. The music the shower provided was all I could listen, struggling to steer my thoughts away from his body underneath the water.

        The strong stench was inhaled through the comforter as well. I began to think of the many bed insects that could be on the mattress. Immediately, I shot up from the bed and onto my feet.

        “What are you doing?” He asked.

        A little out of nowhere, I spat. “Who’s the one asking questions now, Harry?”