Mandelore

Revan and Bastila were not the only ones who had sent out ships. The Force Council and the government's Supreme Council had sent out scouts to the nearest systems and up the route that the Ebon Hawk had contained. Along with the charts of the most recent arrivals. A third group was sent out by Mand'alor himself. He wanted only one thing, and that was to return to Mandelore. To reunite his people stranded so long in the Lehon system. He didn't want to go against his friend and leader. However, he felt that having Mandelore under his control would motivate his people more than anything else. Plus the possibility of doubling or tripling his forces with brothers was a opportunity he couldn't pass up.

Using the more up to date charts, it was easy for his scouts to make it to Mandelore and back before Revan had even left. Canderous smiled as he listened to the reports, but he growled as he heard how weak his people had become. They would soon learn there is only one way to be a Mandelorian.

"Mand'alor you sound pissed." Proctor Jerik Nass remarked.

"My people have become weak. They have forgotten our ways. The only way to live. They only think they are Mando'ade. We will show them who true Mando'ade are." Canderous replied and then spoke to his people in Mando'a. Proctor Nass got an instantly cold feeling from the assembled clan leaders. He got up to leave and report this to the councils however two of them grabbed him.

"Oh no little proctor. I know you are here to keep us civil. We really are, but we have other intentions than what the Revanite Confederacy plans." Canderous growled in his face. "I am being civil by keeping you alive." Canderous stood up and walked to the door. "Bind him and make sure he doesn't escape until we are gone."

As soon as he was able Proctor escaped and rushed to the council. He told what had happened and as he was finished with his short report another messenger ran in.

"Half the armada just jumped out of the system taking sixty percent of our combat ready ships." she reported.

"Where is Revan?" the council leader barked. "It has been hours since Adept Eris was sent to bring him here."

"Sir I also came to tell you that the Ebon Hawk left a hour before the Mandelorians." The female replied. The looks on the council bordered from acceptance to infuriated.

"I assume that the rest of Lord Revan's companions have left as well?" the high consular questioned.

"No they have not. Most are on their species home islands. Master Jolee is in the library, and Admiral Onasi is on one of the ships." an aide reported. The door burst open and Carth rushed into the chamber.

"I am right here and I want to know why half my fleet just up and left? Why was I to be put in charge of the Armada if I am not told what is going on?!" Carth demanded.

"We just found out ourselves. Mand'alor the Preserver has left. We only assume he is headed for Mandelore." a council member reported. "My network reported that he had such plans, but from what I gathered it wasn't going to happen for some time."

"He must have gotten a different report form some of the scouts we sent out, or he sent some out himself. If he saw something wrong with Mandelore or his people than he could be headed straight there." Carth suggested. "I need to talk to Revan or Bastila."

"They left before the fleet did." a consular replied.

"Then I have to go after him or Canderous. They can't just run about the galaxy like we used to." Carth suggested.

"I am sorry, but the request is denied. You took an oath to lead our fleet, and we will hold you to that oath." The high consular countered. "We will go as planned once 'your' flagship is completed. In the mean time I want full reports from your staff on the viability of the nearest systems and the possible threats we may face now that the field is passable in real time. Reorganize the fleet as best you can. I also warn you, do not try to go after them. We will get to them in due time."