Revanite Ascendancy Council

"They are normally far from here. Where, I told you to fly to first." Eris replied, but she could feel the council and their ire. It wasn't the first time she had faced an angry council, but the first time because of another. This strangely made Eris smile, though it didn't last when she saw the sour looks from the four members of the council. Evan felt the mood of these four beings and the general feeling was anger. So different from the reserved disappointment of a Jedi council. Yet from the blades at their sides they were all Force users. His companions spread out if there was a possibility of trouble. Canderous was right next to him. As they approached the few Mandelorian guards stiffened, but didn't go to their knees at recognizing the mask of Mandelore. Bastila was on Evan's other side.

"Adept Eris Harret what is the meaning of bringing this impostor to the temple." Grand Master Adin Thorkin demanded. Eris quickly bowed as his mind brushed hers. She shivered before she could reply.

Masters this is Darth Revan. By the mask he wears and the armor. His voice is a perfect match to his holocron and the Star Forge admitted him to its core. It is now active at his request." Eris replied. "He is no impostor."

"Is that so? Could you really be Revan after all this time? To think that we had watched your ship like a slowly growing comet these past millennium. Having you so close to us." Master Penola Maren wondered.

"I have been know by many names. Darth Revan was a title. A purpose nothing more." Evan took off the mask and hooked it to his belt. I am more or less Revan. However, I am Evan Rybath, Jedi Knight. I do not follow the dark side anymore."

"You are strong in the Force stronger than a mere knight. A master you have become in strength." Master Thorkin stated. "You are also not fully a Jedi. As you have gained balance, with a leaning to the light. I find your words true, but something is off."

"My mind was damaged and memories of another were planted in my brain. That is the difference that you seek. If the ancient computer in the lower levels still functions, then it will recognize me." Evan replied. "But couldn't we move to a more comfortable location?"

"<The ancient computer still functions, but I doubt we will need to use it to verify your identity, Revan. I have received confirmation from Meetra Surik's presence.>" A fifth master stated as he appeared. Evan was a bit shocked as he saw the Rakatan priest. Their robes had not changed one bit. If he knew their species better, he would have thought it was one of the Rakatan, he encountered the first time.

"<Ll'awa? It can't be, but you feel and look the same.>" Evan replied.

"<One of my ancestors. She did not succeed with her goal, but paved the way. The Force has been restored to the priesthood.>" The Rakatan stated. "I bear the same name as all Rakata that join the council. You may call me One.>"

"Come we have much to discuss and agree upon." Master Thorkin urged. "It will not be long before the public finds out you are Revan, or at least were. How you decide to act in this case is yours decision. However only a certain set of responses will be allowed. I hope you decide to study. We offer much for you to learn. Knowledge is the purest form of power." Revan and the others followed the council members. As they discussed what they knew and answered questions. Mission and Zalbaar were the first to leave. Evan couldn't blame them. The impatience of youth would only let her listen to so much. Carth listened longer, but he left to go to the refresher during a break and Canderous was approached by the Mandelorian council member and the three of them went to discuss the emerged ships. Carth couldn't let Canderous agree to going back to the old ways.

Jolee out lasted even Evan and Bastila in the meeting as it drifted from current needs to more of a history lesson. Though they would return and Jolee would chuckle to himself, knowing why they left. From how they operated it was a wonder how the council members lived as they were in session every day nearly the whole time. If it wasn't for the need to eat and purge wastes, they would never stop. Though there were times of meditation, that worked as well as sleep.