Welcome To The Black Parade

To the Right: Gunha and 'Welcome To The Black Parade' by My Chemical Romance.

"A what now?" Saten asked.

Gunha grinned again. "A rebellion! Lots of people have joined!"

"Oh really?" Mikoto said. "How many?"

"About 60."

"That fast?" Said Robin.

"Yep." Gunha replied. "People want to get away from the- things."

"Things?" Zatanna said. "I thought they were Level 5's."

"Kiyama has a different idea." Gunha said. "If you come by, we can show you."

"I'll go!" Kuroko said imeadiately.

"If a Judgment officer goes missing, don't you think people will get suspicious?" Uiharu asked. Kuroko shrugged.

"I don't care, as long as I get to go with sissy!" She said, rubbing againt Mikoto, who glared at her.

"Kuroko get off!" She kneed the teleporter in the stomach.

Kuroko grinned. "Love hurts."

"I'm going to!" Saten said quickly.

Aqualad put a hand on Gunha's shoulder. "We'll all go."

"But where is it?" Artemis asked.

Gunha smirked.

"Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew" Mikoto said, lifting her foot higher with each step in an attempt to get out of the sludge.

"It's not that bad! Get some guts!" Gunha yelled from the front.

Apparently, Gunha had decided to make the entrance to his camp a sewer pipe.

"But there might be bugs!" Mikoto stuttered with a horrified expression.

"Bugs won't kill you." Impulse said from where he was walking beside her. "They actually don't taste that bad." If you're wondering why Bart wasn't running, it was because, in Gunha's words, 'they would blow his head unless I'm there'.

Mikoto recoiled. "You ate bugs?" she asked.

The speedster grinned. "Yep! Taste pretty crash."

She shivered. "Please don't desribe the experience."

Superboy groaned. "Do you want to ride on my back?" He crouched down.

Red in the face, Mikoto shook her head. "N- no thanks."

By this time, they had reached the end of the tunnel. It opened into a room about the size of three football fields. There were about ten laptops, a few stands for food, a couple water faucets, and a bunch of cots hanging on the wall.

"Welcome to the black parade." Kuroko muttered, thinking of an American song she'd heard before.

One of the laptops had somebody on it. It was being powered by a Level 2 electro master. As the group walked towards her, Mikoto gasped.

"You!" She said in shock.

Kiyama turned around to face the team. "Hello, Misaka." she said curtly.

"Tell them your theory." Gunha said, gesturing to Aqualad and Superboy.

Kiyama turned back to her laptop. "As you know, all the 'Level 5's' have went insane."

Everybody nodded.

"Well, I think their clones." the scientist continued, not taking her eyes off the screen.

"Eh?" Mikoto asked with wide eyes.