14. Camp Fire

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters apart from Hannah.

*Hannah*

Everyone looked shocked when Luke fainted. Apparently this wasn't like him. He woke up and his face paled dramatically.

"Luke? Are you ok?" Michael asked.

"Percy..." Luke whispered.

"What about Percy?" I asked

"Percy was the one who made me faint." Luke explained.

"What do you mean?" Zoe asked

Luke quickly explained hat happened and the fact that Percy said he would be back soon.

"How will he manage to get out thought?" I asked. If Percy had been taken by Kronos, it wouldn't be easy to get out.

"Trust me Hannah, Percy has been in alot of situations and yes, some worse than this and that was before he was made immortal, he'll be fine," Luke reassuered me. "Now-" He continued. "I think its time we go and tell the campers about the new and improved Percy... well I say new, he is older than all of us now..." Luke trailed off and then looked at me. "Hannah, can you run and tell Chiron that were running the camp fire tonight." I nodded and left the cabin.

As I was running I saw many people walking with their head lowered, looking at the floor. The immortal campers, however, were sitting in a circle on the floor. Annabeth was being hugged by Piper on one side and Hazel on the other,all of who were crying. Leo, Jason and Frank were all trying to be manly however, each had a tear or two rolling down their face.

I shook my head and continued running.

When I got to the big house, the gods were all with Chiron asking Hades questions.

"Hades, you knew it was him."

"Hades, why didn't you tell me he was here?"

"Hades-"

I cleared my throat.

"I'm sorry to interupt, but the Chaos Cabin told me to tell you that they wish to run the campfire tonight." I looked at Chiron. He looked watery eyed, much alike most of the other gods.

"Thank you Hannah." Chiron said to me. I stood there for a moment thinking about the fact that Percy is trying to escape by himself. I couldn't help but think that he might not make it back. I may only be 8, but living as a demigod, you grow up fast. That said, I still couldnt stop my eyes from watering over. Before I knew it, I was stood before all of the gods, crying my eyes out.

Before anyone could say anything, I quickly turned on my foot and ran back to the Chaos cabin. As soon as I got to the door, I ran in and hugged the first person I could find. That person happened to be Sliena who was standing closest to the door.

"Whats wrong, sweety?" She asked kindly.

I couldnt answer. I just shook my head and burried my shoulder deeper into her shoulder. Sliena quickly hugged me back.

Whaen I could finally stop crying, I turned my head to see all the Chaos cabin looking and me from where they sat in the room. I let go of Sliena and turned around.

"Are you ok?" Lee asked. I nodded my head.

"What happened?" Beckendorf asked.

"N...nothing. It's just P...Percy" I replied sniffing.

Luke walked up to me and gav me another hug which I gladly returned.

I sniffed.

"Come on. We need to go, the campfire starts soon." I said pulling away from Luke but still taking his hand.