8. Battle Time!

*Annabeth*

My plan was simple:

• Attack from front

• Put my invisibility cap on

• Sneak up behind and pull hood down

Hopefully this would work. To me it looked like a flawless plan, but always expect the unexpected.

I walked to the Sword Arena for our battle. Chiron trotted over and explained the rules.

"No killing however, maiming and inuring are aloud as well as magical items." he paused "Begin"!

*Percy*

"Begin!" Chiron shouted. I waited for Annabeth to charge and blocked her. Then she did something I expected... put her cap on. I heard a snigger from the watching warriors ; they all knew that I could fight anyone, even if they were invisible.

Over the last 7000 chaos years, I've trained against invisible robots and now I am just as good as fighting with my eyes closed as I am open.

I sensed her attempt to go behind me so I let her

"Go ahead, little girl. Try to pull my hood down." I felt a tug and then nothing so I judo flipped her and pressed my sword up against her neck.

"I win" I whispered patronisingly into her ear and walked off. While my back was turned, I heard a dagger fly though the air. So I turned and caught it. I couldn't control my rage.

"ATHENA GIRL! HOW DARE YOU THROW THIS AT ME AFTER I WON. HOW DARE YOU!" I would have continued but I heard the three horns which only meant one thing... Monster attack.

"I'll go." I said to the warriors "I need to take my anger out on something otherwise I'll end up blowing earth apart" with that I shouted "toodle pip" and sprinted up the hill.

There was about 1000/2000 monsters. I got to work.

In about a minute I had killed a of the monsters and turn to walk back to the campers, but they were stood behind me watching the show.

"Close your mouths, you might catch flies!" I shouted and walked off

Hi guys!

Sorry I know it's a short chapter but I really need to know who you want paired with Percy so comment!!!

Percy/Annabeth

Percy/Zoë

Percy/Artemis

Percy/Nico

Percy/Thalia

Percy/Completly new camper

Percy/Other (Comment Ideas!)

Also any other pairings you want:

Eg: Thalico

Thanks!!! X

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters