5. Camp Half-Hell

<Percy>

We arrived to see a sea of monsters. The campers weren't prepared and were mainly standing still. "ηλίθιος" I whispered under my breath (It means idiots in Greek) then louder I said to The Ace Team
"It's ok I'll take this lot" then charged. In about 1 minute all the monsters were gone and I was covered in golden dust.

Then I heard hooves coming from behind me.
"Who are you?" Chiron asked me.
"I am Omega-" I was interrupted by the gods appearing and shortly after Chaos showed up as well, who looked at the now golden hill and then looked at me covered from head to toe also now golden.

Chaos said "Ah, I seen you've met my son" Which would be an ok thing to say if he hadn't changed his appearance to look like a 5 year old. I sighed and said "grow up" and I got a reply of "alright mister bossy boots"

"That's better sir" He hates being called sir.

"I agree Omega, son of Chaos. Saviour of Planets 56-396."

"Indeed lord Chaos, creator of everything."

"I thought so Pe- Omega" he said with a knowing grin. He knew that someone watching in the crowd could quite easily link Pe- to Percy. So I started fighting with him.

I was actually doing as well as you can when fighting the most powerful being in the universe, until Alpha (Luke) said
"Enough,"We stopped " anyway as Omega was saying-" He pointed at everyone and introduced them all and then pointed at me and said "As you may or may not have gathered this is Omega son of Chaos and this is Chaos, Creator of the universe, ect." He finished.

That's one of the many reason Luke is one of my best friends; He puts up with me and Chaos.

"Why are you here? and why were those monsters here?" Chiron asked. The gods must of not told him of the war that has now started. Stupid, Prideful gods. I wanted to get Zeus in trouble so I said " I'll let Zeus tell you that" Chaos smirked like he thought the same thing as me, which he probably did. Even though we weren't blood related, we thought alike.

Zeus cleared his throat and said "Um... well Kronos has risen along with Gaia and who know what else...." Zeus got quieter.
"I know who else" Chaos said "End, my brother, will also be fighting." Chaos then mm'ed me (Mind Messaged - all the army could do it) and said "I need to talk to you about it later." so I left it alone.

"WHAT!!!" Chiron said "But without Percy we don't have a chance!" he finished.

"The warriors and I will be training you, hopefully you will become a bit stronger." I explained. "by the way where is Poseidon?" I asked.
"He never shows up on the anniversary of his favourite son leaving" Zeus said
"But Finley is there hiding behind that Hermes kid" I said
"See I'm a legend even Chaos warriors know about me and fear me." Finley said ignorantly.
"A. you aren't his favourite son and B. back off they probably hate you." Nico said.

On the way to Earth Chaos had explained that there was a sort of barrier around Camp so when you're there you don't age. But Nico was about 14 when I left, he looks about 18 now!

Then Chaos mm'ed me again saying "Nico and Thalia have spent lots of time looking for you in the mortal world along with Anna-"
"Don't say her name" I thought I said in my head but obviously I didn't because I was getting some weird stares from the campers.

"Don't say who's name?" She said.
"No one don't worry, I'm going to our Cabin now" I replied bit wanting to talk.
"What cabin?" She spoke to me again. I rose my hand and created a cabin that looked small on the outside but was the size of a triple mansion inside.
"That Cabin." I walked off with my army following me.

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters