From Annoyance to...

Young love is something amazing, isn't it?
...

16-5-xxxx
A young mouse was seen sitting on a bench in a currently quiet park. Seemingly in his own world, thinking about many things that could interest a young fella like him... Thoughts about school, his friends, what he could improve about himself, what he's good at. So on and so forth... but one special someone also occupied his mind. After a while, thoughts about many of the mentioned seem to fade, leaving only space for his special one. A slightly older beautiful young wolf, coated with serenity and mint colored fur. Long fair tied into relaxed hanging ponytails. Always clothed stylishly. His thoughts of her continued to wander until he started to doze off... Only to be awoken from a familiar voice yelling his name.

"Muffin!! My favorite pastry! There you are." His ears twitched. He sat up properly again and looked into the direction the voice was originating from. When he located his friend, he shot him an annoyed look. "I told you to stop calling me that, Tempo." Muffin said with a small groan. The reaction only made the other enjoy his time more. Clearly apparent by the sudden outburst of laughs.

Muffin sighed and tried to recollect his mind. "Just state your business, you know how much I love my naps." He just looked at his friend in front of the bench he was now sitting on. Suddenly, Tempo's pose and expression showed someone confident. He seemed almost too confident at that time. "Well just come with me! I promise you won't regret it~" He stated in a matter of fact tone, and reached out to the other's arm. Dragging both him and his friend away into the city center.

"h-Hey..!! Where do you think you're bringing us to?!" Muffin stuttered rather harshly with wide eyes only pointed at the back of the other. "You'll see! Stop whining for a sec and just go along with this!" Tempo tried to convince Muffin while still trying to drag him along, slightly struggling to do so. As he continued, Muffin continued to defy him as much as he himself wants the other to come along... Eventually though, thanks to his worse stamina, Muffin gave up and decided to just go along with whatever is happening. 'You'll pay if it's something worthless again...' He thought while still being skeptical despite following him.

You could call the day a typical mid spring day in a small city. Short but cooling breezes that were still somewhat unneeded most of the day. Flowers that were blooming, and others that were dying as their season has already passed. Many birds of all kinds that were chirping in harmony and busying themselves... As they walked, they also came across many food places, shops and the alike. Sometimes Tempo would be held back by some of the delicious smells that originated from all kinds of soups, bread, pizza... basically everything that caught his attention.

Muffin would just shake his head at him... but get distracted himself just a few moments later. They kept their pace going on decent however. The clacking of their shoes making contact with the sidewalks and narrow streets, along with the ones from people that passed by, filled the place with even more liveliness.

Eventually, after a kind of long walk, they arrived at an ice cream shop near the border of the city. It was an interest choice, as there were many other similar places in he city. To choose this one, could only mean one thing.

"Tempo, why?!" Muffin hesitantly asked in a raised voice. "Why now? When I'm unprepared like this?" "Exactly, because you're unprepared. She's there, have fun!"

After pointing out the supposed meeting spot, Tempo left.
Leaving only Muffin, and his crush, Amorrette.

TBC..?

————————
A short first chapter!
This was a gift for MusAmantes on DeviantArt. They have other sites but this one'd be the easiest to look for^^

Both characters appearing in here belong to them and cannot be used without permission.

I may continue this when a different holiday comes around... who knows :v

Anyway-
Hope you like it!