Chapter 30

A brand new day was taking place, and as her instincts warned her it was time to get up, Naomi battled herself, wanting to stay in bed. What had she done?

   Naomi thought of Professor Snape then, and what they had done in his study. Ashamed, Naomi thought of the professor's touch and how good he had made her feel. Professor Shape was supposed to be her mentor, not her lover. Naomi valued her relationship with Snape, and hoped she hadn't jeopardized it.

   As Naomi turned over on her side, she could smell the soft scent of Fred's ginger locks. Fred was sleeping peacefully, and looked so serene, Naomi hated to wake him, but the urge to kiss him washed over her, and Naomi gently nibbled his earlobe, hoping that would do the trick. She needed the familiar intimacy that came with Fred more than ever right now, hoping to cleanse her mind of Snape.

   Fred thought he was dreaming. When he realized he wasn't, he turned around to Naomi greeting him with a smile. "Good morning", she whispered, right before giving him a kiss. Fred didn't need coercing; he laid his body on top of Naomi's and slid himself into her glory. Making love to Naomi was a great way to start his day, and Fred lost himself, until George awoke with a smile and took his place inside of her.

    Naomi's mind raced as her twin lovers gave themselves to her. Fred and George were unaware of the part they played in easing Naomi's guilt over the unspeakable act she had committed. With each thrust, Naomi was transcended into erotic ecstasy, forgetting more and more. Soon, she was a machine, sucking and stroking her ginger boys to rapture.

   Meanwhile, back in the Outlands, Draco stood on his balcony, looking out over the Serengeti, Naomi heavily on his mind. He missed her fiercely, nearly going through withdrawal from the absence of her loving. Draco felt somewhat inadequate after being stood up by Naomi so often, and he was beginning to wonder what was going on with her and where they stood.

    The new school term was about to begin, and Draco looked forward to going back to Hogwarts with Naomi. Draco was sure Professor Shape would convince Naomi to join Slytherin house in order to keep her safe. It would be good to announce her as his official girlfriend and rule over the halls of Hogwarts. He would teach her everything he knew, and learn from her as well. He was beyond ready to take her into his arms and into his bed for that matter.

    Draco looked up at the brilliant sky, longing for some type of sign from his beloved.
🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆

     Severus Snape was in pain. The utter guilt he felt hovered over him like a cloud of shame. How could he be so callous? Naomi was but a girl, yet he made love to her like she was all woman. Snape remembered the sweet tightness he felt whilst he and Naomi made love, the supreme wetness deep inside of her youthful plum enough to make the most dignified man mad.
      Snape wept, his heart full with regret. Naomi haunted his mind, and Snape was ashamed of himself, for he felt a burning sensation deep in his loins every time he thought of the tiny puckered nipples, his brow heavy with sweat as he envisioned the tan, juicy slit between her legs. Severus Snape felt an enormous erection forming as he rose, his penis thick and fighting. How could I?, he thought, his guilt being weighed against his lust.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

      Naomi joined Ginny, Hermione, Harry, Ron and her ginger twins via floo powder to go school shopping in Diagon Alley. Naomi felt good being out, and suddenly missed Draco. A need to see him immensely grew in her mind and heart, and she set her mind. After she was done shopping, she would set out and go to him. It was time.
     It just so happened that Cedric Diggory was out and about as well. Whilst browsing through one of the shops, Cedric noticed Naomi and her lot, a smile taking over his lips. Wasting no time, Cedric walked up to the friends, greeting everyone with a smile. When Naomi saw him, a warm blush spread from her face to her entire body.
    "Can I speak to you, in private?", Cedric asked Naomi. Cedric walked off, headed towards the stairs. Naomi looked at Harry, who was trying his best not to show any emotion. Watching Cedric's sexy body, Naomi figured she would follow him anywhere he wanted.