Chapter 29

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

   It was night, but Harry's blue eyes shone brighter than ever. Naomi let him lead her downstairs to the living room, both of them making sure to be quiet as mice, not wanting to wake any of the Weasleys. Harry had such a desirable look in those eyes as he looked back at her, and Naomi felt excitement bubbling inside of her.

     When they had made their destination, Harry stopped abruptly, kissing Naomi passionately, surprising her to say the least, but exciting her fully. She kissed Harry back with just as much passion, the thrill of knowing someone could catch them making her wet. Harry's hand found the triangle between her legs and he pushed aside the flimsy material of Naomi's underwear, rubbing her love button before sliding a couple of fingers inside, loving the wetness he found. Naomi began to pant in desire, grabbing Harry's face and kissing him again as he pushed his fingers to the limit. "I must be inside of you, Naomi!", Harry exclaimed breathlessly, pulling his hand out of her pussy and quickly releasing his cock.

    When Naomi felt the huge thrust Harry gave her as he entered her, she made a whimpering sound. Harry held onto her, lifting her around his waist, carefully supporting her as he banged up into her. Naomi felt like the most desirable young woman in the world as she rode Harry midair, almost forgetting that they were guests in the Weasley household, and the fact that the old home's walls had ears. "Yes, Harry! Yes!", she exclaimed as Harry made her feel good, her nipples hard like rocks.

      Harry didn't know what had came over him; back at the faire, he had noticed all of the attention Naomi was getting from everyone, especially Dean Thomas, and it made him want her even more, even though he had sworn to himself that he had to end whatever this was between them. Dark times were a coming, and he couldn't allow himself to get too personally attached to Naomi, as surely the Dark One already knew his kindred to her. Falling in love with Naomi wasn't a part of the deal. Falling in love meant Voldemort could use her against him as a pawn in his sick deadly game, and Harry just couldn't risk that. But alas, Harry was still a man, albeit a young one, and his need for Naomi's sweetness made him overlook reason as he filled her with his essence, giving her all of him as Naomi held onto him, amazed.

     When the two of them parted ways to get back to bed, Naomi felt confounded. How could she keep this up with Harry, her good friend? Hermione had grown to be a very special part of her life, yet she couldn't help herself when it came to Harry Potter. He had been through so much in so little time, and Naomi just wanted to give him something that would be just for them, as their secret meetings were special to her. Naomi crept back into bed, thinking of Harry and what they had just done.

     The next morning, everyone in the Burrow was still asleep when Errol crashed onto the dining table with the post. Arthur awoke, gave his Molly a good morning peck, then went down to the kitchen. Upon seeing Errol, he gave a half smile and said, "Thank you, you cheeky beggar!" Arthur retrieved the post, going through the letters. There, in the bunch, was a letter for Naomi from Snape. Arthur wondered what would make Snape send Naomi a post, but figured it must be important. Just then, Molly came into the kitchen, ready to start breakfast. "Ah, Errol's delivered the post I see!", she said. "The children's Hogwarts letters should be arriving any day now!"

   Arthur lifted the letter from Snape and showed it to Molly, who gasped slightly. "What in Hell's bells is Snape doing writing to Naomi? It's a bit inappropriate, don't you think? Albus will hear about this!", she exclaimed. Arthur tried to calm her down. "Now, now, Molls! Don't go bothering Dumbledore just yet! We don't know what's going on!", he said. Molly gave him a concerned look then busied herself with breakfast.