Chapter 25

🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍

  When Harry and Ron returned to the Burrows without Naomi, Fred and George were worried. "Naomi's fine, Draco as well! She moved him to her father's palace!", said Harry. He couldn't stop thinking about what he saw, and was beating himself up inside for feeling the way he did. Naomi wasn't like any girl he ever knew; she intrigued him, intimidated him. Something about her made Harry want to know her better. He saw himself protecting her, but who was he kidding? Naomi was tough and strong. She didn't need anyone protecting her.

  Ron walked out of the kitchen, a ham biscuit in his hand. Molly noticed her son seemed different somehow, and called him over to speak to him. "What is it, Ron? How are you feeling, my love?", she asked. Ron smiled at his mum, then said, "We saw him, mum! Voldemort! And Lucius Malfoy almost killed his own son! It was completely mental!" Molly knew there had to be something her son wasn't telling her, but decided not to press it. Ron would tell her when he was ready. "Ron, your father and I are very proud of you, going to help Naomi and that Malfoy boy! You should be proud!", said Molly, kissing Ron's forehead. Ron smiled sheepishly, then went up to his room.

  Harry was telling Fred, George, Hermione, and Ginny what had happened when Ron walked in. Hermione noticed how tired he looked, and smiled in his direction. Ron was secretly waiting for Naomi's return. He wanted to tell her how he felt about her. As of late, Ron hadn't been able to focus on anything except holding Naomi in his arms and kissing those lips again.

  Back in the Serengeti, Naomi walked into her father's palace with Draco, leading him to where Scar sat on his dias. Seeing his beautiful daughter pleased him, but when Scar noticed the pale piece of meat standing closely behind her, he raised an eyebrow. "Naomi! So good to see you, daughter! I see you have brought some...company with you!", he roared. Naomi hugged her father, then introduced Draco. "Father, this is Draco Malfoy! He's my boyfriend... one of my boyfriends! We need your help, father!", she said. Scar came down, looking over Draco. He could smell the sex coming off of this young man and his daughter, and immediately didn't like him.

  "You need my help, you say? What if I'm not inclined to helping you two find a hiding place to...mate!", exclaimed Scar. Naomi felt herself blushing as Vitani and Kovu entered, in time to hear the last part. "Father, we will make you comfortable! Whatever you need! I just need you to let Draco stay here, until the end of summer! When the new school term starts! Please, father! I beg of you! His life is in danger, and here is the only place I know he'll be okay!", begged Naomi. Vitani stared Draco up and down, liking what she saw. "Damn, little sister! What happened to the long red one? He was cute! But this one here....", she said, smiling, "I really like!" Naomi rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth. She didn't have time to play. She needed her father to say yes.