Chapter 4

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

    The New Year was approaching, and Fred had such a wonderful outlook on life, it was as if he was floating. Being with Naomi had been such an erotic experience, and Fred enjoyed becoming a man very much. Naomi was ecstatic as well, having lost her virginity to the love of her life. Fred had turned out to be just that.

    Naomi loved the simple, humble living of the Burrow, and wanted to cringe at the thought of having to leave the Wesley's family home. She had grown quite fond of Fred's parents, and they were absolutely over the Moon for her. They saw how happy she made Fred, and just how much the two seemed to care for each other.

   On New Year's Eve, Naomi, Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and Harry watched as Fred and George created a huge fireworks display in the sky, with tons of whizzing, swirling, magical lights. Fred snuggled up to Naomi and hugged her, saying, "Happy New Year, Naomi!", before giving her a passionate kiss. Ginny rolled her eyes and told Hermione, "The two of them are always snogging! It makes me sick! Harry and I don't even snog that much!" Ginny had let it slip that she and Harry were a thing now, crushing poor Hermione's feelings. It had been hard trying to hide her true feelings for Harry, seeing how everyone expected her to be with Ron. Everyone could tell they had feelings for each other. Harry meant the world to her, and Hermione knew he was only seeing Ginny to keep the suspicions down.

     Fred couldn't stop kissing Naomi, holding her body close to his as he gave her the most passionate of kisses, sensually sliding his tongue into her mouth, oblivious to the lot of them. Harry watched Fred and Naomi with longing, wishing he could be so free. It must be wonderful to be so flamboyant with the one you love. He wished he could be with Hermione like that. Harry admired Fred's devil-may-care attitude, and longed to take Hermione in his arms and claim her as his own and damn the world. What Fred and Naomi had was genuine. Goals.

   When they arrived back at Hogwarts after the holidays, Fred and Naomi were inseparable. They would hold hands, walk arm in arm, and Fred kept his arms wrapped around her, keeping her warm on the cold wintry days. The two of them would frolic in the snow, Fred pulling Naomi down and laying atop her in the soft fluffy white blankets of ice. Everyone noticed how close Fred and Naomi were, and wondered just what happened over the Yule vacation. They knew something had to go down, because Fred was a man now, and he had an irresistible glow to him, making him sexier than ever. Naomi glowed up even more, a beautiful secret behind her smile.

       "I really love you a lot, ya know?", Fred told Naomi, his handsome face going in a smirk

   "I really love you a lot, ya know?", Fred told Naomi, his handsome face going in a smirk.  Her heart grew so warm, Naomi could feel her face flushing. "I love you lots too, Fred! You make me so happy, happier than I've ever been!", said Naomi, touching Fred's face. He smiled at her, then asked, "When will I be able to meet your father, and the rest of your family?"