Now I Can Find Her

Start from the beginning

18 hours later

We finally landed in La and we got out of the plane and quickly got out of the airport and went to our private van and head to the hotel near the Staples Center. We get settled into out rooms, unpacking our clothes, and toiletries. I was still in a state of depression and wanted to talk to Namjoon so I went to his room, in which was shared with Jin.

"Uh Namjoon-ah. I need to talk to you for a moment." I say lowly

"Yeah sure. All seven of us were just about to have a few drinks before we go to bed. But now  can't find the bottle of wine that was just in here." 

I sat down on Namjoon's bed as I watched Jin eyes glued to the TV as he devoured the box of fried chicken on his lap. Jungkook, and Jimin were in the floor, going over the songs for the shows and Yoongi was just on the floor, fast asleep. I couldn't help but to notice that Taehyung wasn't here. I guess he went to PD's room to talk to him for a bit.

"Do you think Y/N still loves me? I can't help but to still feel her heartbeat when she's not even with me" 

"Of course, I know she does. She was just so hurt by your actions that she did what she did. Do I think she meant to divorce you? No. She did it because she felt like you were becoming a stranger to her and was scared of you. You've been married to her for thee and a half years and you know her very well but once she saw that side she had never seen before, she wanted to get rid of it. I mean yeah you hurt her but she still loves you." Namjoon says

"Namjoon's right. A moment ago I bit into this piece of very hot chicken and burned my mouth. Of course it hurt but I still love the chicken because it still has a lot of flavor that I always love. Just gotta wait till it cools down before you can eat it to love it" Jin says with his mouth full.

"What the hell kind of logic is that!?" Yoongi says, half asleep.

"Go back to sleep Yoongi or go to your room" Jimin says as he taps Yoongi on the shoulder for him to move but he doesn't move an inch.

Namjoon stretches his arms out in the air and yawns "Since I can't find the wine that was here, I guess we'll eat a bit more and than just call it a night. I still don't know where Tae is. He hasn't called or anything."

"Oh, his phone is right there on the counter" Jungkook points at the desk near the door. Namjoon gets up and gets the phone and returns back to the bed.

"He has several missed calls and texts" He slides the phone screen and it unlocks. I was surprised he left his phone unlocked because he usually leaves them locked. I see Namjoon's eyes go wide and he steps out of the room. I wonder why he looked so shocked. About 5 minute passed and he comes back in the room, half pacing the room. He eventually calms down a little and gets in the bed. "We have to wake up for rehearsals early morning." He says as he sinks himself into the bed, turning off his lamp. Jin does the same and tosses the empty box of eaten chicken onto the nearby trash bin. Me and the rest of the boys leave the room and head to our rooms. I get in the bed, tucking myself in, still expecting another sleepiness night.

Namjoon's POV

Once we entered out hotel room and get dresses into out nightwear, I decided for all of us to have a few drinks and dinner before going to bed. Soonmin orders us some take out and we all eat in the room, watching TV. Taehyung comes into the room, who still hasn't settled into the hotels yet and haven't got out of his day clothes. 

His behavior was becoming more suspicious ever since we heard about the tour in LA but I didn't pay any attention and left it alone. I turned off the light and the room became drastically dark for a moment.

"Hey Tae. Aren't you coming to join us to eat" I say to him, laying on the bed

"Uh no, thanks. I'm just going to talk to Soonmin for a bit and go to bed" He says as he leans down to reach something in the mini fridge. "I'll be back though" He smile at us before he leaves.

An hour later

As all six of sat in the room talking to Hoseok and eating our food, there was still no sign of him. My suspicions was about Tae was coming back but at the same time I wanted everyone to enjoy themselves so I kept talking for a bit. It was 11:00pm and I wanted to get some sleep but still wondered where Tae was. Jungkook points me to his phone on the desk and I get up and grab it before getting back in the bed.

I slide his phone screen and it unlocks with just a swipe. I was pretty shocked that Tae had left his phone unlocked so I checked on the first text, that I expect from PD. My eyes widen with shock when I saw Y/N's name on the text and I get up from the bed, excuse myself and left the room.

 I  called the number but there was no answer. I called again and still no answer. I called for a third time and lead to Y/N voice message box. It was her voice!! I couldn't  believe it was her and she was in LA!He knew where she was the whole time!How could I be so stupid to not notice!? I called for about another 5 minutes until the phone cuts off.  I let out a frustrated sigh and go back in the room and climb back in the bed and told everyone that Tae should be back and that we should be getting to bed early. 

I turn off my lamp and so did Jin and the the rest of the members had went to their rooms. Jin fell fast asleep while I stayed up for the next few minutes. I can't believe it! I can't believe Tae was doing this the whole time. But now it gives me a chance to finally find her and get noona and Hoseok to talk.