When you flinch during an argument

BTS When you flinch during an argument 😳

Namjoon

When you have an argument, he stays quiet and listens to you silently. He clenched his jaw as he hardened his grip. You flinched and he watched you in disbelief, unable to progress the situation. He couldn't believe how much you're afraid, furthermore he couldn't believe he was the reason behind this fear. He'd leave the room quietly and let you take your time. After some time, he'd come back with an apology that he kept thinking about and ask you for permission to hug you.

Jin

Jin's voice tone would rise slightly while arguing with you, but he feels ashamed about rising his voice so he'd walk closer to you, and as he approach to you, you flinch and step back. Jin's eyes would widen and feels his heart break into pieces. He'd look at you calmy and his lips wouldn't dare to say anything to you. Then, he'd slowly move his hand toward you and waits for you. When you touch his hand, he'd cry and slowly pulls you close to him.

Yoongi

He tries his best to stay calm during these situations but his expressions change and become dangerous. He'd suddenly raise his hand to put on his head for support, you flinch and he notices how scared you look. He wouldn't believe it for a while. After he realized what he had done, he'd take a small shaky steps towards you while calling your name softly. He starts sobbing still calling your name until you notice him. He wouldn't be able to look at you in the eye, so he'd just kneel down and apologizes to you.

Jhope

When the argument gets out of hand, he'd try to come closer to you and hug, only then he'd notice you flinched and turned your face away. Hoseok would be speechless, motionless, and torn apart. He'd fall to the ground curling around himself while crying. The idea of him not being able to hold you again is terrifying for him. He'd beg you for forgiveness and would refrain from coming close to you until you come first.

Jimin

His angry dangerous eyes can be really scary. Jimin has the habit of running his hands through his hair, so he'd most likely do it unaware of what his move might cause you to feel during this argument. The look in his eyes change within seconds and his entire body becomes loose. He'd apologize while shaking, then he'd leave the room and releases his anger on himself. He'd never forgot the look in your eyes and he'd never forgive himself

Taehyung

Taehyung is that kind of person who gets really affected by the slightest argument. During the arguments, he gets really edgy and uses his hands while talking. You flinch and the moment he realizes why you did that, he'd burst crying. He apologies multiple times and seeks for any sign to come closer to you "I'm so sorry, i cant hurt you".

Jungkook

You'd be arguing over something quite silly but then it get worse. Out of frustration, he'd raise his hand and run it through his hair. Then he notices you flinched and stepped backwards, he watches you in shock as a question stack up in his head until he pulls you in a hug, tearing up and sobbing silently "I'd never hurt you, or let someone does so. I'm so sorry".

~~~~~~~
Its finish :))
Hope you enjoyed it 😊
Dont forget to comment and vote 👍