Evan could have stayed there forever, but reality drew him back to himself as they faded from view. Meetra and Alek were the last to say farewell. He could feel that the station had changed as the ship she promised was starting to be built. As he left the command center and passed the different levels he saw fighters being produced and gunships. Aurek fighters which boasted improvements from various other fighters. It was more of a merging of the Aurek Super A fighter and the Delta 7 Aethersprite class fighter that was found with the clone ships, an improved version of the ARC170 fighter which was equipped with a bomber package, and a differently designed LAAT gunship. There were other designs but not as many as those. As he walked past the droid bays Evan smiled as he saw droids looking like HK, but their chests were labeled as MB50. He thought it was a pun on HK47's use of meatbag, however he later found out it stood for Military Battloid. Meetra remembered what they needed for any fight and added the things she had wished the had. Cat droids that would hunt landmines, surveillance droids of all sizes, and many other toys of war. These things would be needed or not, though most were for the ship he would command. Then he thought about it that he wouldn't command it. Carth would as he had earned the right. Evan would be there if his strategy advice was needed, but his methods were a bit harsh. He got back in the shuttle and flew back to the apartment he started calling home.

"Evan I expected you to come home earlier." Bastila stated as he came in. He smiled as she got up for her desk. "Carth invited us out for dinner and the place is supposed to be the best in the city. Not just some high class place that we have been invited to over the past few months."

"I was at the Star Forge." Evan replied. She glared at him wondering why. Alek had been very clear on the Forge not making weapons.

"And?" Bastila urged him to go into detail as he didn't continue.

"I talked with Meetra most of the time, and only Alek at the end. She is giving us a gift, or rather the armada." He paused to kiss her. "The Star Forge is producing fighters and gunship, but the real gift is going to be a command ship. Not sure how big it is going to be, but the sections I saw were huge."

"This is news." Bastila replied. She never expected the ghosts who controlled the Forge to give in so easily, but if this ship was needed then the galaxy must be worse off than they had been told. "Did she say anything about what we would face?"

"No insight from them, but it can't be any worse than the Mandelorian War. You never really experienced it, and I don't want you to either." Evan stated.

"I am pregnant, but I am also a Jedi. A Jedi who can use Battle Meditation. I will be just as safe with you and you know it." Bastila countered. "You can't stop me from coming with."

"I know and I wonder if we will even have to fight. The True Sith Emperor is long dead, but I just have this feeling that he is somehow involved. A being that strong in the Force wouldn't just fade away. What happened to him? What happened to his Empire? Would the Jedi Archives even contain the information? Or is he still out there waiting?" Evan questioned. Bastila was looking at him like he was crazy. It wasn't until this moment that he had never discussed the true reason he had attacked the Republic. He sighed as this was now out of the bag.

"Explain." Bastila ordered. He chuckled before he sat down.

"Mandelore the Ultimate before he died told me that the Sith Emperor hired him to attack the Republic. They gave him the motivation to go to war, to conquer the galaxy. From those few words Alek, and I was able to put together enough information to hunt out the Empire, and to face him directly. He turned us and I know now we should have informed the Republic first, but I was the commander of a fleet of ships. We should have been able to defeat him, but he was more powerful than any I have ever encountered or read about. He sucked the life out of an entire planet. He sent us back to test the Republic to weaken them. I broke free somewhat, but I still attacked. I was weeding out the Republic making them stronger or fall. Alek turned out to be a monster that I could barely control. Carth is right that Telos is my fault."

"No it was not. Malak gave that order, and his people followed it." Bastila countered. "But that is not the issue here. Is there any chance this Sith Empire still exists?"

"We won't know until we reach Coruscant." Evan replied.

"Then we better find out before the fleet moves. We need to find out what is going on before a thousand ships just show up from nowhere." Bastila stated.

"I know, but we can't leave them behind. I have this feeling we will need the armada." Evan replied. "Lets get the crew together and go take a look. Plus we need to update all our galactic maps."

"It maybe hard to do that now. Carth is active with the Revanite Fleet and Canderous is now Mandelore. Jolee has disappeared inside their library. Mission, Zalbaar and Juhani are in their species areas and you met their current love interests. Though I think Juhani was hiding, that she was interested in someone. They are settling down. Zalbaar would go with you because of the life debt he swore so it would force Mission to come as well. I think we are going to be alone on this one." Bastila stated. "Plus I highly doubt an entire society dedicated to your memory would just let you leave."

"Who says I would tell them?" Evan countered. "We can go to Coruscant and be back in a week."

"We?" Bastila questioned with a smile on her face. "I thought..." Evan grabbed her and kissed her as she struggled.

"Honeymoon?" Evan stated.

"Somehow I don't think this will be a honeymoon." Bastila replied.

"It can be." Evan added as they both started to check what they would need. They got their gear together and Evan flew the Ebon Hawk back to the Star Forge. There was a certain armor bay that could make premium armor. They both needed the best. HK47 and T3 followed them both as Evan requested they came with him. He had a design that he was sure HK would appreciate, and T3 needed a new chassis if he was going to fit in the new style fighters. One of which he had acquired. From the file it was called a Delta 6 Sprite. They were modified to contain the better features of an Aurek fighter. This one had a hyperdrive and if he got his way a rig would be added to the Hawk, so he could take the ship with him. It was also designed with two seats. It was the trainer design, but when he asked one of the engineers about it they assured him it was just as fast and agile as the single seat version. He had to admit he was looking forward to flying the fighter. If they had not decided to go to Coruscant alone, he would have been here getting the rig set on the Ebon Hawk and flying the fighter for the first time. As it were, the rig with fighter was waiting for the Ebon Hawk as they landed.