Malick's Story

Inquiry: What do y'all wanna see?

Here's what I can tell you,

The story takes place right after William and Noah leave for their tour.

There will be time jumps but the first half of the book is pure Roman and Malick shifting out their bullshit.

The last half is what I like to call post-accident. This is where Evan comes in and more drama ensues.

I want to know what you all want to see. What are your opinions? What should the dynamics be like?

Should Evan be a brooding hard ass or a lovable cinnamon roll?

Some of y'all might wonder, when exactly is this book being posted?

My plans are mid October, but I make no promises as school starts soon and I want to pre-write as much of their story as I can so my updates can be consistent for y'all.

How long will it be?

My target is to give y'all twenty-four chapters, told entirely from Malick's perspective plus a prologue and epilogue. The chapters will be long.

Do I have an update schedule in mind?

Although I don't know exactly when it will be posted, I do know the day of the week and time I'm planning for. 6pm EST on Fridays, latest at midnight.

I'll be posting the Prologue and Chapter One together, and the Twenty-Fourth Chapter and Epilogue together.

Where are these promised BONUS chapters?

In the woodworks. I have two I'm writing at the moment.

You'll all know I've posted Tale of a Medic when the BONUS teaser for it comes out.

Do y'all want a Q/A situation from me?

Have I made it that far? Like do y'all care? Lemme know.

That's all I had for today so, see ya in the next one.

~Jessie