Ch. 11

Jay's POV
I saw the ship getting closer and closer. Thank God we were getting closer to my Nya, those bastards who took her were going to pay! Quickly, but stealthily we all hid our vehicles around a huge reef, and snuck in on the boat. There were guards everywhere, and I was beginning to think that there was too many.
"Lloyd what's the plan?" I asked quietly.
He didn't say anything, by motioned to take out those guards. Once that was taken care of we all headed inside. Looking around I didn't see Nya anywhere, I rubbed my arms nervously as a bunch of the members looked at me. It's almost as if they can see right through me, let's hope that isn't the case. I was about to go to wherever the others were, when I spotted her. My Nya, all locked up in a cell with chains around her wrists and waist. Oh God she looked miserable. Hang on baby, I'm coming for ya!
"Hey uh, the boss told me it was my shift to guard the girl." I said in a low dopey voice to the guard.
He looked at me skeptically, but shrugged and left. I turned to Nya, who was looking at the ground.
"Psst, Nya it's me," I whispered in my normal voice. "We're here to get you out of here!"
Nya looked up and smiled brightly, a sight that will always leave me breathless.
"I'd knew you come," She whispered, still smiling. "You got a plan that'll get me out of these chains though? You can't do it with all these guards here.
I smirked and looked at a electric socket near my foot. I looked at her and winked.
"I got one idea." I said as I leaned down towards the floor and to my prize.
Cole's POV
I watched as Jay talked to Nya, thankfully not being too suspicious. Nodding to Kai, we then knocked out two of the people guarding the Whispering Blade. While we're here, we might as well also get the weapon that was causing all of this mess. Sensei Wu warned us not to touch it with our bare hands, so thankfully our ninja GI came with gloves. Just to be safe, I put it in a bag I took from one of the guards.
Suddenly the lights went off, and I clung to Kai protectively. There were shouts of confusion, and then a large bang. Jay got Nya, good. I grabbed Kai and did spinjitsu out of the dark room, then went out the nearest window. Thankfully I landed on my vehicle, what a coincidence!
"You know, I could've handled that myself..." Kai said blushing.
I giggled and kissed his cheek, which made him blush  more.
"Let's just get out of here." I said as I pulled up to his vehicle.
We then made our way back to the bounty, well not without crashing The Eternals ship first. I stretched and yawned as I stepped into the bounty. Beating up bad guys sure makes me tired. Before I could, I had to get the Whispering Blade to Sensei Wu. I found him in his room talking with Misako.
"Hey Master Wu, we got the Whispering Blade." I said as I walked in.
"Very good work Cole, I am impressed," He said while taking the bag from me. "But the work is not over yet, there is still much more to do."