Of Rabbits and Ruts - KageHina

A.N. Really dumb title right? So, I'm like, really bad at writing titles for one shots, like 'More Than Coaching' and 'Buy Your Stars, Sell Your Soul' (it was supposed to be one, I swear), those are both really stupid compared to 'Fated Attraction' and 'Forsaken'. At least in my opinion they are. Anyways! This is not about my lame attempts at titles, this is about my lame attempts at writing KageHina AU smut ;v; Because I'm just a horrible person who is obsessed with KageHina.

Bunny!Hinata x Wolf!Kageyama. Warning for yaoi, smut, and semi-rape. Because once again, I'm a horrible person//

Kageyama, was pissed to say the least. His mother said he was just being moody.

Moody, Yeah. Because his burning stomach was making him moody. And it wasn't just his stomach. He felt like he was burning up from the inside out. And he couldn't figure out why.

He had just kind of woken up that way.

But, he had someplace to be, and there was no way he was just going to ditch his best friend like that. Best friend, more like his only friend, because he was a predator living in a town of prey. Hinata was the only person that talked to him without a hint of mistrust in his voice. He knew that the little bunny boy trusted him almost wholeheartedly. And that thought made his heart flutter every time.

After lunch, he left the house to head down to the river. He went fishing with Hinata every Friday afternoon. Well, they had been for the last two months. He had only moved to this town three months ago.

But even with his uneven movements and heated breath, he trotted down the hill towards the river. And of course, Hinata was already sitting at their usual spot; a large, flat rock that stuck out a little over the river.

Kageyama had fallen off into the river the first time they had went fishing, thinking it would be a good idea to stand up and reel in his catch only to be pulled off balance.

He never tried that again. But it had been nice to hear Hinata's laugh and see the joyful smile on his lips.

Today though, as he neared the little ginger rabbit, he felt different.

He felt like pouncing on the boy, smothering him in a hug. Felt like burying his nose in Hinata's neck and breath in nothing but his scent. He felt needy.

He felt...horny.

Ah, there it clicked. Now he understood why it felt like hot water was coursing through his veins. His rut. His first rut. And he was about to try and join his best friend in fishing. He could already see this going badly, so he tried to take a step back. But he saw Hinata's ears perk up and the boy instantly turned to look at him.

"Kageyama! You're so late, I've been sitting here forever! Come on, hurrying up and get over here. It's super boring not having anyone to talk to," the ginger said calmly, with his usual happy smile. He then turned his attention back to the river.

The raven hesitated before reluctantly stepping forward. He couldn't just leave now. Hinata would get worried and probably just follow him back home and try to figure out what was wrong with him. Kageyama took his usual seat beside the ginger, and as soon as he breathed in that sweet and familiar scent he felt his cock twitch a little bit and his face flushed. This was impossible. But he couldn't just defile the poor bunny like that. He would never be able to forgive himself. Nor did he think that Hinata would want to be his friend anymore. But he couldn't help it.

The bunny always smelt like honey and carrots, and the roses that grew in their garden. And there was always the hint of something that he could never place a name to. But it was there, and that was a good smell too. He was so sweet. So..delectable.