2p!America x Reader ~lemon~

This was a request from onedandhetalia on wattpad, i hope you all enjoy it, i try

“Wake up you idiot, Oliver made breakfast.” Matt said to his brother as he walked past his room. As usual Allen groaned and throwed the closest thing to him at the doorway, which was a pillow it missed the doorway by like 3 feet. “Dude, you're losing your touch, now seriously, get the fuck up, or I’ll have to beat your ass.” and with that Matt stalked off to the kitchen.

Allen propped himself up by his forearms, “Fucker, I was having a dream!” Allen yelled into his room. That’s right, Allen was dreaming, but about someone. [name]. He’d had a crush on her for the longest time but up until recently she had been dating Luciano, bastard, but they had broken up for some unknown reason, but who gives a damn about that. The important thing was that [name] was available for the taking, and there was no way he was gonna pass up that opportunity.

Allen got out of bed and walked into the kitchen where the smell of eggs and toast floated  from. “What’s the occasion Ollie?” he asked as he sat down across from Matt. “Oh nothing, just wanted to make something special for my boys!~” both men gave Oliver a sceptical look. But as Oliver continued cooking not saying another word, they let it go and continued eating. Oliver then turned to Allen, “Did you hear the news?” he was so confused “What news?” Oliver gave a small smirk. “Luciano and [name] broke up, did you hear?”

I nearly choked on my eggs “Sure I have, I was one of the first to know, but why does it matter to you?” I gave him another look. “Well, I do know that you like [name]~” he said in a sing-song voice. I swear I felt my eye twitch, “How long have you known?” now Matt turned to him, “Dude, we’ve all know since the beginning, except Luciano of course.” I could not believe these assholes! They knew, and they never fuckin’ told me! Oh well, it doesn’t matter, I quickly finished my breakfast and rushed back to my room, after thanking Oliver of course.

As I slammed my door shut, I heard music start to blare from my phone. But it wasn’t just any music. It was [name’s] ringtone, {fav. song}. I rushed over to my night stand, nearly tripping, and pushed the answer button, “Oh hey [name], what up?” good save dude. I could hear slight sobbing on the other side, “H-hey, Allen. C-could you c-come over, for a-a little while?” my heart skipped a beat. This is my chance, “Yeah sure [name], I’ll be over in like 10 min. That ok with you?” “Y-yeah, just please hurry.” she sounded desperate. “Yeah, yeah, I’ll hurry, just chill out til I get there.” I then hung up and through my phone onto the bed, quickly following suit. As I laid there for a little bit, I couldn’t help but think, what could [name] be up to, she sounds like she’s really, really, upset.  Allen got up and changed into his usual clothes, the brown bomber jacket from Oliver, plain white shirt, his sunglasses, ripped up old jeans, and red high top sneakers. Slipping to the doorway unnoticed, he grabbed his keys and departed from the house, hopping in his car and driving down to your place.

~le timeskip of almost running people over~

Allen walked up your porch steps and knocked on the door. On the third knock, you finally opened the door. Right away Allen knew something was really wrong. You had black streak marks running from your eyes, which were red and puffy, there was a box of tissues in your hand and a big blanket wrapped around you. “Oh, hey Allen, I’m so glad you came.” you gave him a faint smile. He returned it and entered your house, “No probs doll face, anything for you.” Allen walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch, “So, what you up to?” you followed him and sat down next to him, “I just thought you might want to watch a movie with me.” your voice was hoarse. “Sure thing, what movie?” you grabbed it from beside you on the couch, “{random action movie}” Allen eyes lite up “Oh dude! I love that movie, of course I want to watch it!” he wrapped you up in a bear hug then grabbed the case out of your hand and got up from the couch.