Assassin!KageHina - no smut

Another dumb thing from my writing class ;o; I am gay writing trash, but it's whatever, my teacher doesn't care//

 "I love you," he whispers under his breath as the love of his life walks down the aisle to the man he is paid to assassinate. Well, more like, they, rather than just him.

Tobio had to restrain himself from doing anything stupid as he stood at the back of the church, watching silently as his partner stepped away. Towards another man. Whom he didn't love. It put his heart and stomach at ease to know that Shouyou was already his. They were bound, and no job would ever tear them apart, even if his husband was getting married to another man. It was solely for the money. That was the only reason they ever did this.

But they were only told to kill the male, nothing about marriage. That was where they had their own bit of fun. It wouldn't be the first time for them to do this. As long as Tooru Oikawa ended up dead, they would get paid, but the rewards that came with the death of a loved one was usually better. Especially coming from someone like Tooru, who had lots of money to blow.

It had been Shouyou's idea to let things go this far. If they got married, Shouyou would be the most likely one to end up with a good portion of the man's money, enough to get them out of the country for a long time, and that was good. It could be more like a second honeymoon, and that thought made the raven-haired male smile to himself as he stood at the back of the church.

It hadn't been extremely hard for Shouyou to make the man fall head over heels for him, even without kissing. And he was thankful for that. Because it made his jaw clench with jealousy as the ceremony came to an end and he watched the taller male lean down to kiss his husband. 'All part of the act, Tobio. Calm yourself' he thought silently as he watched them walk back down the aisle, Shouyou's ginger curls bouncing as he walked. Tobio moved to help push open the door and hold it, only briefly reaching out to let his fingertips brush against Shouyou's as they stepped past. A silent action that no one would notice unless they were paying attention.

It was convenient to be the driver for them. He could keep a careful eye on his lover until they got to the airport, where they would unfortunately have to be split up. If Tooru saw him getting on the plan as well, he would probably get suspicious. So he would wait two hours for the next flight.

Waving the couple off, Tobio stripped off his jacket as he moved to sign himself in before sitting down to wait for his plan. He couldn't stop his leg from bouncing impatiently. He always felt antsy like this. He knew that nothing would happen, but being apart from Shouyou killed him. What if something did happen to the plane? He was happy to know that the weather was supposed to be sunny all day, or he would be against letting him go alone. He was probably a little too over protective, but the thought of losing his partner put him on edge. Not constantly, but when they were apart like this, he hated the life he had made for them. And he felt guilty for putting the ginger male in such a risky position all the time.

He held tightly onto his phone. Shouyou was supposed to message him if anything bad happened, and call when they landed, though he knew that call wouldn't be coming in for at least an hour. But he wanted to hear his voice, hoping that the sound would help to calm him down, because at this point it almost felt hopeless. He thought about getting food, but when he stood up to find a place in the airport with food, he felt sick to his stomach. How awful. He wished that he had brought his headphones so he could listen to music. To tune on the loud voices around him. That usually helped to relax him, but he was at a loss as he glanced over to his bag before looking down to his hand.

He stared down at the silver band that graced his ring finger, and that soother him just a bit. Knowing that in just a day or two, Shouyou would be able to go back to wearing his. Though the ginger's was a little bit different, they were still a matching pair. He glanced over to his bag again, reaching over to tug open one of the small outer pockets and pulled out a box. He opened it with a sigh of relief. Shouyou's ring was still there. It was then that his phone went off and in his panic, he dropped it, the ring popping out and soaring across the tiled floor, giving a soft 'ping' every time that it hit the ground.