Canada x Shy!Reader part 2

Canada x Shy!Reader part 2!

So a lot of you guys favorited the first part and I thought ‘why the hell not thank you guys with a part 2 :D’ anyways I hope you enjoy this part as much as the first.

You and Canada had be dating for about a 2 weeks now after the...incident. Anyways, you had moved in with him and his brother (which Alfred had gotten over the whole ‘you guys had sex in my bed!’ thing). You couldn’t be happier, until….

You were walking home with Matthew on a normal school day. “So [name], how did you do on that french test?” you quickly pulled out the test showing it to him with a smug look on your face. “Oh [name], thats so awesome. You almost got a perfect!” you thanked him and shoved the paper back in your book bag. You continued walking when you suddenly got a strange pain in your stomach region. “Ow…” you let out a small moan of pain gripping the hurting area, “[name], are you okay?” Matthew asked with a worried expression on his face. You nodded your head “Probably just a stomachache or something, nothing to worry about.” you reassured him. You both continued walking but that strange pain in your stomach didn’t go away.

Once you finally got home you set your bookbag down and rushed to the bathroom, having the sudden need to puke. Matthew quickly followed suit and waited for you to come back out. “[Name]? Are you ok in there honey?” you groaned, not feeling strong enough to say anything else. He let out a sigh and walked away to go find his brother. “Alfred?” the blond look up from his place on the couch. “What do you want? Can’t you see I’m talking to Arthur.” he then wrapped his arms around the Brit’s neck. “Get off me you git!” Arthur yelled and shoved Alfred off of the couch. Alfred then looked up to his brother again “Ahh, what is it?” “Well,” Matthew shifted on his feet awkwardly, not sure on what he should say, “umm, [name], she seems to be sick. When we were walking home she got a stomach pain and now she's throwing up.” Alfred got up from the floor and sat down next to Arthur again. “Well, doesn’t that just mean she has upset stomach?” Arthur smacked him upside the head “No you git, think, how many weeks has it been since that, thing, happened.” Alfred groaned as he rubbed the back side of his head, “About two, but why does that matter?” Arthur just simply looked at Matthew, “Did you use...you know?” Matthew gasped, suddenly realising what he meant and quickly rushed back to the bathroom.

You were just stepping out as Matthew tackled you to the floor. You could feel the spot where he was nuzzling your neck beginning to get wet. “Matthew, are you crying?” he nodded his head, “I’m so sorry [name]. I didn’t mean for this to happen.” he buried his head further into the crook of your neck. You were so confused, “What do you mean Mattie? What do you have to be sorry for, it isn’t your fault I’m sick.” he pulled away from your neck and looked you dead in the eye. “But it is…[name]...I think you might be….pregnant.” you could see the pink beginning to form on his cheeks.

You then laughed and playfully pushed him off of you. “Quit fucking with me Matt! There’s no way that could have happened.” Matt sat back up and looked at you. “But [name], think, it’s been 2 weeks, we didn’t use protection and now you’re getting sick.” you felt the slap of realization hit you dead in the face. Could it be true, could you really be...pregnant? you slowly stood up, then looked down at him, “Matt...I need you to run to the store.”

~le timeskip anxiousness~

Your hands shook as you looked down at the test. Looking you straight in the face was a big plus mark which only meant one thing. As you stepped out of the bathroom and into the living area, all 3 men looked up to you, Matthew standing. “So, what is it?” Arthur asked, you looked at them, not really sure if you could speak, “I-it’s, p-positive.” you stuttered out gripping the test so hard your knuckles turned white. Alfred quickly got up from the couch and hug tackled you to the floor. “OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE IT, I’M GONNA BE AN UNCLE!!” he yelled out. “Not technically Alfred.” Arthur said calmly.

Alfred let you go *faint to the floor from breathing problems* “What do you mean dude?” Arthur looked at him “Well technically, you two aren’t related until Matthew and [name] are married.” *revived* you sat up in shock. You hadn’t even thought of that, and apparently, neither had Matthew. When you looked up at him, he had a shocked expression on his face, he then looked at you then back to Arthur. “Well, umm, I don’t think that will happen for a while though. I mean we’re all still in school, this really shouldn’t have even happened.” you glared up at Matthew to which he turned to you, scared “Not that I’m not happy that it happened! I mean, I’m quite glad it did it means….it means I’ll be a dad…” he fell back into chair looking down at the floor. You got up and gently wrapped your arms around his shoulders. “I’m going to be a dad…” he mumbled out. “Yes, but Matt don’t be so sad.” you gently rubbed his back trying to comfort him.

“Sad?...Sad?....I’m not sad...I excited as hell!” he shouted as he stood up and wrapped you into a big bear hug, crushing the air out of your lungs for the second time. He then let you go and hugged both Alfred and Arthur. You couldn’t believe how happy he was about this. He was more excited than you. After that he let them go and turned back to you, a huge grin on his face. “So [name], are we gonna keep it?” “Yes of course we are.” you replied back hugging him again.

~le timeskip of 9 months~

“So what’s the name, you  never told us dude.” You smiled as you held your newly born (boy/girl). Matthew gently placed an arm around your shoulders and smiled too “[baby name].” he replied then kissed your forehead. Alfred, Arthur, and Francis all smiled at you then left the room so you could be alone. You and Matthew kissed then Matthew looked down at your child.

“You know [name]...(she/he) has your eyes.”