My heart broke. Who is Angi? What is she doing with my fiancé? Is this why he hasn't spoken to me in two and a half months? With all of these questions I decided to call him.

[D: Daniel, H: Hollie]

H: explain this 'fiancé'?
(I send him the photo)

D: Baby! How are you I haven't heard from you in ages! You know I've been busy

H: Busy! BUSY! I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH THIS ANGI BITCH! NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION!

D: okay you got me. I-I did see her.
But I-I

H: DANNY! WE ARE OVER! I AM THROWING YOUR STUPID RING IN THE RIVER AND I AM NEVER TALKING TO YOU AGAIN!

With that, I put the phone down before he could reply. And sat in my bed for the next month crying and watching Netflix.

October 24th rolled around meaning that Why Don't We were in London due to there concert tomorrow night. Which meant he was in London. Fantastic.

Ignoring the fact that he was here I decided to get on with my life and go to the coffee shop near by to grab a drink and do some work. Not having the intention of meeting anybody that I knew I wore swear pants, a cosy oversized jumper, had my hair in a messy bun and had left over mascara under my eyes from yesterday. Looking sexy I know.

I sat down in the coffee shop and place my laptop on the table just as the waitress bought my coffee over. I started to stair off into a day dream. Being at the coffee shop brought back so many memories of when the boys and I would sit in there for hours late at night back in New York talking about total and utter crap. As I was daydreaming I was looking out of the window. I suddenly snapped out of the day dream due to me noticing that there they where, the 5 boys that I least wanted to see right now, stood on the other side of the road looking into the coffee shop.

Knowing Jonah, the coffee-holic he is, they were bound to come in here. And with my luck that's what they did. They walked into the shop still not noticing me and ordered their coffees then sat down at a table opposite me on the other side of the cafe. Daniel of course he was sat opposite Corbyn who had his back to me meaning that Daniel was right in my eye line and me in his. Perfect. *note the sarcasm*

Daniel looked up from his phone and looked at me straight in the eyes then back down to his phone. He did a double take and realised it was me. Knowing that he saw me I collected my stuff and left the coffee shop and began to walk down the road.

'Hollie!?' I heard Daniel yell. I could tell that he knew he had messed up by the tone in his voice. I stopped in my tracks and froze from hearing that voice that I loved so much. This meant that he had the opportunity to catch up with me, which he did.

'I am so so sorry for what I did to you. I love you Hollie' he said causing me to turn around and face him. My first instinct was to slap him round the face. So I did. He flinched in pain as he grabbed his cheek and looked at me with those ocean blue eyes that I fell in love with earlier this year. The others boys had come out of the cafe and caught up to us by this time. I just looked away. Daniel held onto one of my arms causing me to pull away.

'Don't you dear touch me Daniel James Seavey. Not after you touched her.' I turned back around and began to walk off as tears streamed down my cheeks. I felt a hand on my arm again causing me to turn around. Expecting it to be Daniel I was ready to argue again but when I saw it was Zach my heart melted and I began sobbing. He embraced me into a hug and I cried into his shoulder.

'Bubba, I-I miss-ed y-you' I said still sobbing.

'I missed you too Bubba, but not as much as Daniel did' the sound of Daniel's name made me turn away from him. Pulling me back he continued.
'He has cried every single night. Alone in his hotel room. Whenever I would go in there he would wipe the tears away but I could tell he was crying because of his blood shot eyes. He really misses you Hollie. Please give him a chance to explain, it's not what you think'

Confused at what he said I replied with 'what do you mean it's not what I think?'

'I think that's for Daniel to tell you. Just please talk to him?' he turned his head around looking back at Daniel and walked towards him.

I need to speak to him. Alone. Without the boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well..... that all happened pretty quick. I wonder what will happen next. They must make up because the story's called 'How I met your farther'. You'll have to wait and see.