This isn't my room.

The scent of flowers mixed with cologne filled my nose. My eyes suddenly landed a bed counter, with 2 pills, a glass of water, and a note beside it.

I squinted my eyes to see the note better.

Drink this. You need it.

I rolled my eyes as I saw the bottom right side of the note.

-August D

I saw an arrow pointing at the side of the paper. I flipped the note and there was another note.

Deal with it and take the pills.

I smiled as I can just hear him saying that.

Wait..

How does he know I have a hangover? Why didn't he bring me to my room? But I suddenly blushed as I remembered pieces of memories from last night. I ran my hands through my hair, and down my neck.

I looked at the mirror which was away from the bed. I saw marks on my neck. They were either blue or red. I noticed that I was wearing a dark blue sleeping blazer. But under that, I didn't have anything on. No panties, no bra..

I scanned the room, looking for a hint of my panties and bra. But not only that, but my dress too.

I held my forehead as the headache was pounding me harder than my heart. I took the two pills beside me and hold the water. I placed them on my tongue and gulped down the water immediately. I continued drinking the water as soon it was finished.

My eyes again landed on the note. Turns out there was a fold which was stupid for me not get this.

Sleep in my room. You'll feel more at ease.

He's right. I actually do feel calm and relaxing due to his comfy bed and the aroma around here.

When I first entered my room, the room was neat but the smell was dusty awful. The bed was like their beds from their debut days. And those were not comfy.

I saw another arrow pointing to fold again. I rolled my eyes. Did he really make effort in this?

I had fun last night. Let's do it again sometime.

My eyes were going to pop out as I just read 'I had fun' and I covered my mouth as I felt disbelief on what this note was saying. On what he was writing.

Last night, I felt his gentle touch surrounding my body. He kissed every part of my face, and body. I felt embarrassed that I forgot to put perfume and mint spray.

The note had another arrow for me to fold again.

Before you sleep on my bed, use my bathroom and freshen up. You smell like shit.

-Suga

It made my blood boil not knowing that Yoongi has the courage to say these things to me. How is he not afraid by getting slapped in the face? I tore the note pieces to pieces and threw it in the trashcan beside me.

I got up from the bed and went straight to his bathroom. His bathroom was very clean. But it gave me an idea. A smirk was revealed on my face as I was looking at myself in the mirror.

Time for payback.

-

Yoongi and other members came home and they were all exhausted. Jimin and Taehyung fell asleep on the couch while Hoseok and Namjoon went to their rooms. Jin and Jungkook were in the kitchen cooking.

Of course, Yoongi is in his room.

I was in my room. And after messing his bathroom, I didn't want to sleep on his bed. It was too cocky for me to sleep there. Also while I was there, my bra was the floor while my panties were on his laundry chair. But my dress couldn't be found.

I wait for the sign of Yoongi going to his bathroom. Just thinking about it makes me wanna smile evil and say 'mwahahaha' but since I'm a nice person, I don't intend to do that.

I wait for his shout.

1...

2...

3..

4...

5...

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Bingo.

<<<<<>>>>>