― FIVE!

❝           i'll tell you all about it,                            when i see you again

                   when i see you again.           ❞ 

。 ✦ ∞ ✧ 。

" fuck fuck fuck " curses spew from jeon jeongguk's mouth and once he turns to lock eyes with the boy's orbs of coffee , he finds them rather spilling out as a drowning , cracked lake instead. " o-oh god baby, p-please don't cry.. " hands slip and cup taehyung's face, thumbs erasing tears that kept coming back. " y-you know t-that breaks m-my heart.. "

he was shaking and god his fucking tears were so contagious because soon they were making their way down jeongguk's smooth cheeks, the boy's crying in each other's arms. i have to be strong for him, those were the words going through the older male's head.

" gg-ggukkie.. " he takes a deep breath as the other boy lets go of all armor that protected his mind and poor, fragile heart. " l-look at me.. " drowning in his tears, his mind blocking everything out, he shattered to pieces, his glass tears breaking away from the falling statue of him, his heart just on a small boat inside him, getting thrown away by the storm he liked yet hated to call pain.

hands slide and lift the boy's face by the chin, taehyung's face just an inch from his. jeongguk couldn't look at the other, seeing his face was fucking killing him and cutting just right at the spots that made him the weakest, slithers of strength already bleeding out through the sobs passing his lips.

the boy with sunshine hair nuzzles the porcelain-like skin of the younger's cheek before his lips then press to the area, the taste of salt flavoring his lips now as he kisses jeongguk's tears away. pulling away, he takes the other's hands in his, staring at him with those diamond eyes that held & saw beauty.

" come on, lovely, breathe, calm down.. " heads rested against each other, gguk's hands trying to hold the other as close as he could, burying his face in his husband's shoulder, and he was starting to find comfort in the chaos. he breathed in the older's scent, getting high yet calm off of it, his accelerating heart and overflowing dam eyes slowing down but not stopping, still submerging him under the flood of his pity & agony.

" i-i-i.. i-i don't w-wanna l-lose you-ou.. "

" you won't. "

" w-what? " he sniffles and looks up at the male whom he held so tight and tender, sight blurry but the boy on his lap's beauty was oh so alluring.

" i-i'll always be with you.. in here. " taehyung's finger lightly taps the center of jeongguk's chest. " you'll always have me, in your heart. "

thirty seconds.

" and you'll always be i-in my heart and mind. "

twenty one seconds.

" y-you know i love you, so-o fucking much, right? "

fourteen seconds.

" i-i know.. "

ten seconds.

hands that were turning into pixals, leaving bit by bit, cup his face, lips go to meet but-

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

" CODE BLUE! "