I have a thing for white angels

I prayed for an Angel. An Angel with white glistening wings and fair rosy skin. An Angel with long blonde hair and baby Blue eyes. An Angel with tiny pink lips and a small upturned nose. A beautiful Angel. A white Angel. An Angel whose name would probably be Claire or Annie or any other white sounding name.
But I did not get a white Angel. I got a black one instead. She had skin as dark as asphalt which greatly contrasted with the whiteness of her eyes. Her brown- almost black pupils were not the exotic blue I expected. She had a strong chin even though her build was relatively petite. Her mouth was small but was almost the almost the same colour with her skin. Her hair was short and kinky. She didn't look like a soft, cuddly Angel; she had a wickedly witty glint in her eyes and a cynical grin. Her voice was deeper than I would have liked.
"Are you my Angel?" I asked unsure, believing that God got my prayers mixed up with someone else's. I didn't want an Angel who was black like me.
"Ada Ekekwesili." She said giving me a card. I stared at it. It was a plain white card with her name on it and 'Angel' written below it.
I looked up at her. She looked like she was about to laugh at me.
"I don't like you." I told her curtly
"I guess there is something we both have in common." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.
She stretched and took a good look at my room. I could not deny that she was beautiful.
"I'm here because I'm what you need, not what you want, so deal with it brat." She told me after a while.
I made a mental note to get on my knees later that night and pray to God to take his Angel back...