The Stark Legacy: Book One in the Next Avengers (under editing for the wattys)

The Stark Legacy: Book One in the Next Avengers Series

Prologue: Graduation (Emily's POV)

Graduation. The one thing I have been waiting for, this does prove that I am THE genius. Yes, I am thirteen at a graduation. Not my middle school, not even my high school, but my college.

"And this girl, we like to call the next Tony Stark," said Professor James. I rolled my eyes. I truly hated Tony Stark; he thinks he is the only one with the big brains. If I had billions of dollars, I would probably be able to make a better suit then him. Oh, wait, I have, with scraps. Then I look in the audience, and see my mother. Christine Everheart, she was a reporter for Vanity Fair. This was one of the most shocking things for me. I haven't seen her in a year, ever since the house I built for myself was finished. She was saying I am to young, yet, I am graduating from college. Then I see Neil, sweet Neil, he was my best friend since... forever. So far ago I don't even remember how we met. He came over all the time. Well maybe not all the time, but at least six days a week. So, yeah, all the time. "She is one of my brightest students, here she is. Emily Everheart," the professor continued. I walked on to the stage. Did I really have to write this speech? I mean at least this one won't make people fall asleep.

"I am glad to take this degree, and as I am too young to get a real job yet... PARTY AT MY HOUSE TONIGHT!" I said. All the students cheered, they knew there wasn't a party like an Emily party. "Also," I continued. "I would like to thank all my professors, my peers, and my mother for cheering me on. And also, if anyone is looking for a master of everything, your looking at me," I hesitated. Should I really say this part? I am kidding myself, I'm me. So HELL YEAH! "They said I could not curse, but who gives a shit. let's get this god damn party on!" Everyone cheered because they knew that I was the last person to speak so the party was about to start. I went back to the microphone and said, "Party starts at seven." I walked off with a smirk on my face as all the students awed with disappointment.

I walked into my house through the basement. I smiled as I saw my beautiful cars. There were about ten of them, each unique. I had built them all in here when I was bored. I turned and saw my Iron suit. I would have to use it one day, but for now I was just practicing. I hadn't officially flied it yet because I didn't want to get caught by SHIELD. I had a simulator to practice the weapons on and I was ready for a fight. One just had to come to me. I had built two of them. One was bulky but the other was almost perfect. It was a dark blue and grey. It shimmered ready for a round in the simulator.

"Not today sweetheart. I've got to get ready for a party."

Neil walked in my house, one of the few people who have authority to just walk in.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for the party," he said.

"I am," I said back. I had my red and orange dress on.

"I mean the house."

"Already done," I then clapped my hands and the whole house was dark, and full of balloons, streamers, and other party stuff.

"How in the hell do you do that?" he asked.

"I will never tell," I said as I grabbed my computer.

"Whatcha doing?" he said in that annoying voice he had.

"Hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D." I was truly doing that. I wanted to prove that I was just as smart as Tony Stark, even smarter than him.

"What!?" He knew what S.H.I.E.L.D was? That surprised me. "You can't do that. They are like... super spies."

"Not like, are. And I am not afraid of it," I said.

"Wait until tomorrow, so that you don't ruin the party," he pleaded.

"Fine." When Neil wanted a party, nothing got in his way.

The party was not the best I have ever had, but it was in the top three.

"Hey Emily!" I heard someone yell. I turned around to see my college buddy Phillip. He was gorgeous. He could be a supermodel or actor with just his look. But, of course, he was gay.

"Yeah Phillip?"

"Great party," he complemented as he chugged the contents of his drink down. I could smell the liquor. Of course I didn't provide it, it was a bring your own beer type thing. "Want a sip?" He caught me looking at it.

"Ummm no," I laughed. He smiled and went to see his boyfriend. I smiled this night was amazing and tomorrow would be even better when I hacked into SHIELD.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I am obsessed with Thor and Loki, Ironman, and every other Avenger! Vote and Comment Please