Chapter Seven

Ming's POV

Today is going to be a busy day, Everyone in the engineering faculty has more classes than usual because of the ending semester test. They did the same thing last semester they give everyone from our faculty more classes for about a week straight to prepare us for the test(3 semesters, there are 4 in total) Which is understandable but the same time as far as I know only engineering students got extra classes.

My alarm clock blares out an annoying beep letting me know I need to start preparing for class, The clock read 5 am in big bright letters. I shut it off and get up stretching, this is going to be one horrible week. After giving myself a second to fully wake up I got dressed in my uniform and grabbed my bag and leaving. I didn't bother to bring my phone teachers take them at the door anyway and we don't exactly get a break either unless you count the 3 minutes they give us to get from class to class.

Once my door is locked im surprised to not be seeing P'Deer awake I mean he doesn't have a reason to wait for me but there wasn't any sign that he was awake. Suddenly the light was turned on, I could see from beneath the door. Suddenly I find myself in front of his door raising my hand to knock but I was hesitant, A second passed and the door was opened P'Deer face clearly showed shock not really expecting me to show up to his door.

"N'Ming? What are yo-"

His eyes drift over to my bag before he shakes his head.

"Right it completely slipped my mind that you're in engineering too"

"P'Deer this is the Engineering dorms"

"Right...That also slipped my mind before I moved here, There were about four dorm buildings and everyone from different faculties stayed in them"

He closes and locks the door behind as we continue to the parking lot while talking.

"It had to be hard meeting people from the same faculty"

"It could be, but the classes were small so they faces were easily memorized"

"Oh well, did you meet anyone interesting?"

P'Deer shakes his head laughs.

"No not really everyone pretty much stuck with themselves"

No one said anything after that we made our wake to the parking lot.

"P'Deer do you need a ride?"
"No thanks N'Ming ill take a taxi"

"Non sense, I don't mind giving you a ride."

He shrugs his shoulder obviously not in the mood to argue this early in the morning before opening the passenger door.I enter a second after before driving to the faculty.

When we arrive their are already a lot of cars in the parking lot.So we had to park in the back.

"Hey N'Ming what are you later?"

"Well, if the teachers don't give me loads of homework ill probably check on wayo or train at the gym"

"Oh, how is Wayo?"
"He could be doing better"

I say getting out of the car before continuing.

"He found out his boyfriend was cheating on him"

"Awh, poor thing"

We grabbed our bags and walked into the building untill we reached the office.The girl at the front desk ask us our names before giving us our new schedule.Between the both of us we only had 1 or 2 classes together which was actually lucky because P'Deer is actually a few years older then me.

"Alright the bells going to ring any minute"

"Yeah, well good luck with your classes"

"Same to you, let me know how wayo is if you text him"

"Alright"

I say walking away while looking at my schedule.

Phana's pov

I know what I did to wayo was wrong, I should have stopped before it happened.Yes wayo wouldn't give in to my sexual desires but I wanted to be patient for him but I couldn't.

I didn't leave his place untill somewhere around midnight, hell I even considered to sleep outside his door but eventually one of wayo neighbors got tired me banging on the door and calles the office head.

When they arrive they told me that I either needed to go to my dorms or their was a chance my parents could get involved and that is exactly the last thing I want to happen at the moment.

I needed to focus on wayo, how can I get him back, he what if he doesn't want me back.I run my hand through my hair and make my way back up to my dorm.Should I plan something romantic? Should I buy chocolates?

I don't know what to fucking do, im not use to chasing people its normally people chasing me while I give them false hope.I was a playboy before wayo came, but even when I was with wayo I couldn't control my playboy ways and ended up hurting the person I love most.

I unlock the door and throw off my shoes not bothering to change my cloths before throwing myself onto my bed.I twist to lay on my stomach looking over to my dresser that had multiple pictures of wayo and I smiling.

I sigh and close my eyes this was torture, I want him so badly, I want to hug him against myself and never let him go.But that wouldn't happen well at least not at the moment.

Something needs to be planned first I need to get wayo back then I need to prove to Ming and the other that I want to change.

I want to be loyal to wayo....

And wayo only...