Chapter Four

Kit's POV

It was about 9 pm when I finished my homework, Pha and Beam had plans so we didn't do our homework together like we normally did. I lay down on my bed looking up at the ceiling at the moving shadows.

I wonder if Pha and Wayo will be ok...Yes you got me I know Pha has cheated on Yo, Beam knows too but no one had the guts to tell him. Don't get me wrong Pha does love Yo but...his playboy ways have always been there.

I sigh as my eyes wondered around my small room it's quite plain but im not going to be here forever so I don't plan on having decorated to my liking.

Why hasn't Ming text me yet?

Yes, I admit, I got used to his morning and night texts they were annoying yet soothing in a way. I sigh again and grab my phone scrolling through our old text messages. The last time we have texted was three weeks ago many more he stopped sending a few days before he left.

Maybe he is still out or doing homework but why am I worried about him, things will go back to normal soon, right?

I waited an hour doing small things to entertain myself before my phone goes off, A notification on my phone states that Ming has posted something. I click on it quickly maybe he tagged me in it or something or maybe he is posting an old photo of us(Or the whole group)I smile slightly in wonder while waiting rather patiently for the photo to load but was meant with disappointment.

Ming posted a photo of some guy, What was his name again?

P'gear P'Pear

The list in my head went on and on until I remembered

P'Deer!

He was sitting in what I assumed was the cafe and was holding a cute cat that somehow reminded me of Ming. I studied the picture both of them(P'deer and the cat)the both sat rather contently with each other. A second later another notification appeared on my phone.

Ming has been mentioned in a post view (Yes) (No)

Another photo loads up but from a different Facebook user, I ignore that and focus on the video.

Ming is eating calmly like he doesn't know he is being recorded, He splits up a blueberry muffin and eats one half before giving the other half to the cameramen. But instead of the cameramen just grabbing it from him he leads over into the camera view and eats it out of his hand as Ming looked flush the recording went on for a few more seconds before stopping.

I squeezed my phone angrily.

Wait why am I mad, Its not like I like Ming...but I didn't like how he denied me when I asked him to grab coffee with me, It's getting late as well he normally texts me around 10 to 9.

I shake my head and look at the clock again but it's 11 now.

why is he doing this to me anyway? why is it bothering me so much that he won't even look at me?

The more I think about it the more upset/mad it made me, I only stop when my phone goes off

Oh great what now?

I unlock my phone only to see that its Pha and Beams group chathead, I click on it quickly.

Beam-I am stuck on the homework

Kit-me to on some parts but I answered as best as I could

Pha-Hey..um

Beam-you did it again, Didn't you

Pha-how did you know

Kit-you always start a conversation like that if you did it again

Beam-You have to stop Pha, You cant keep hurting yo

Kit-I agree with Beam but he doesn't know, If you going to go back to being a playboy don't stay with Wayo.

Beam-breaking up with him will hurt but telling him you cheated on him...He could lose his trust in everyone.

Pha-I've fucked up

Kit-yes you have but...

Beam is typing

Pha-Wayo saw me with her

Kit-Shit Pha!

Pha-has been calling and texting him I even went to his room but he won't answer,I also tried to call Ming as well.

Beam-Do you think he told Ming?

Pha-Yes besides that Ming doesn't have a reason to ignore me

I felt something snap in me was Ming going to ignore me?

Why does this bother me as well?

At the end, it clicked

I like Ming and Pha probably just Fucked whatever was left between us