Update

Disclaimer! I don't own RWBY or Titanfall 2! Titanfall 2 is owned by Respawn Entertainment while RWBY is owned by Roosterteeth! I own nothing!

'My Titan Shot Him Down'

"From one fight onto the next, two outlaws ride, their weapons flexed" Viper and Northstar can be seen in the distance walking forward during the sunrise on the sandy landscape.

"One is quick the others tall, together they'll kill them all" the camera zooms in on Viper holding his helmet to his side showing his blonde hair and a scar over his eye leading to his nose(his eye is perfectly fine) flipping his data knife with his right hand while Northstar simply holds his plasma rail gun.

"Bang bang they shot them down, bang bang, they hit the ground" the scene changes with Viper with his helmet on in a knife fight with a holo-pilot, he punched the pilot a few times before stabbing him in the back of the head while Northstar held the Ronin's sword and stabbed it through its chassis.

"Bang bang they torched the rest, bang bang, with lasers from their chest" The scene changes to Viper without his helmet next to a campfire while Northstar sat on a boulder then for Northstar to get up.

"Bang bang they're kill counts rise" The scene then changed to Viper wall running across a large fallen tree while Northstar flew close to him dodging a laser core from the Ion then to grab Viper and throw him into the air, Viper used his grapple to grab the simulacrum pilot and toss it into the air then kicked it stunning them right before Northstar destroyed it with a single primed shot.

"Bang bang, better hit the ground, bang bang, hears a rocket sound" Scene is changed to a sandy desert area where Northstar and Viper were climbing down a rocky hill with Remnant's broken moon in the distance.

The scene changed back to the forest where Viper slid underneath Northstar to be picked up, they then grabbed the scorch's cockpit pulling out the pilot and flinging him away then to kick the scorch sending it flying into a tree and to drop a canister.

The scene changed to Viper without his helmet walking in what used to be a forest but now a field of ash and fire, the pilot and titan walked side by side in the landscape.

"Bang bang two legends, one legacies, bang bang surrounded by enemies" The scene changed to the forest as Viper threw a pilot over his shoulder then to fire two shots into him with his Mozambique while Northstar pinned the Tone to the ground before unleashing a barrage of missiles.

"Bang bang go ahead and cry, bang bang, your all about to die" 4 titans emerged from the covers of the trees walking forward, Viper looked down at his pistol as Northstar checked his ammo, Viper aimed his pistol at the titans then fired, the Mozambique even with its short range ignited the canisters causing the enemy titans to blow up in a fiery inferno.

The scene changed to the aftermath as Viper and Northstar walked away from the burning forest walking side by side.

'Titanfall 2'

'Become one'

This update kinda gives you sneak peek (for those who don't check my ideas book) to what happens in the future and it was based off the "Become One" Titanfall 2 trailer. Oh and please request OC's to me for enemy titans and pilots because I only have 5 spots left (type of titan or pilot, weapons, exd.)