"Very well then, I will begin. Hold all comments until the end as I will explain many questions before you can ask them." Nass stated as he got up and went to the podium. "We first noticed your ship's course over a thousand years ago, and no, it is not some vision, but is due to the energy wave that the Star Forge is emitting. Darth Malak as far as anyone has figured out some 3900 years ago caused this to happen. Records are vague and only one account survived that this Sith could only guess it had something to do with all the Jedi captive he brought to the forge. The wave destroyed many of the electronics and systems on all the active ships, and the fleet was force to land all their troops on Lehon's largest Island. The Rakata helped them and later they were forced into service. Ships that came into the system over time were also forced to land and slowly our society grew. Then as it was near enough to become unstable a fleet of colony ships arrived and changed everything for the better as new blood was added to our world and system. I will let the videos explain most of that. Now the field that the Star Forge emits does a few things. Primary is the effect on your ship and time. Traveling in normal space doesn't effect you, but in hyperspace it first knocks you out of it and the time change is minimal. However, if you use your hyperdrive then time moves faster than you do. This is dependent on how fast your hyperdrive is. So yes if you are who you claim to be then you are now 3900 years older. You could activate your hyperdrive again and go back in the past, but we have no records of anyone doing so that didn't also die within days. Using a hyperdrive in system is a death wish after the first time." He stopped and waited as each one of them were too shocked to speak for minutes. He then hit a button and a video explained their general history and some basic rules. They all remain shocked and Mission cried for a bit knowing that she would never see Griff again no matter how much of a loser he was. Almost all of their questions were answered even if they barely believed it.

"I do have one very important question. Proctor Nass why is this system called the Revanite Ascendancy? Shouldn't have it some reference to Malak?" Revan asked.

"Oh it was just called the Sith Empire and then most called it Lehon or Rakata. However, slowly at first one or two here and there came on a pilgrimage to Lehon. These pilgrim's were Revanites. Many were Force sensitive or a Jedi or a Sith. In fact sixty percent of our population is Force sensitive enough to make it to the rank of Neophyte. Forty percent are Adepts or nearly so. While those who are not, have joined the Mandelore Clans. They are the second largest group to arrive in this system, but they turned you or your original cause into a religion, and it was strong enough to call our government The Revanite Ascendancy."

"You are an Ashla Adept, you follow the light side of the Force. However, you mentioned Bogan and Bendu. How can you coexist without destroying each other?" Bastila asked.

"In the beginning there were just Sith or fallen Jedi, but as time went on some returned to the light and others went to far into the dark while a few gained balance. Most if not all Revanites were Bendu in their beliefs if not in practice. The Force is just that. The Force. It is the being that uses it for good or evil and many can do both as they know the strengths of both sides. This world is not a tame one so being complete in the Force or a Mandelorian was the only way to survive." Eris explained.

"All of you are Force sensitive?" Mission asked.

"Not all but seventy percent. The other thirty percent are Mandelorian. Though many Force users have come, and gone to the clans." Eris explained. "Also we have a very high female population and you will see quite a few of us looking similar. Fifty years ago it was nearly ninety percent until the clones came. Our genetic code was faulty and many males became physically female. These clones helped fix our society. Though it will be centuries, before we get back to an even percentage. That is unless Revan can or can not turn the field off."

"What do you mean whether he can turn the field off?" Jolee asked.

"The Star Forge is active, but anyone who lands and goes beyond the hangers is killed. It has been envisioned that only Revan can restore control to our system." Nass replied. "Though with how long the rest of the galaxy has been at war, over the millennium, we may not want to change things. A new war just began in the Galaxy and it is not going to go well."

"Yes the galaxy is way out of balance." Eris added. "However many have envisioned that the field will drop, and we will be dragged into war. The Mandelore clans will insist on it and if that truly is Mandelore's mask then they will follow you and if you can get in the Star Forge and survive then you are Revan even if you are not. This will bring the entire system under your control."

"What if we just want to leave and never come back?" Revan asked.

"Then we put you back in your ship and hope you have enough food to survive the year journey back out of the system or more like two years. That is if your ship can reach near light speeds." Nass countered.

"You will not survive another time jump and if you do it will be either way in the past or in the future that you come out." Fenis warned. "It will not matter what had happened."

"Then I came here to stop Malak and now I don't have to and if it has been 3900 years then I do not have to worry about the True Sith Empire destroying the Republic." Revan stated. "I really do not want to lead another war."

"Does even the Republic exist and if so do the Sith?" Bastila wondered.

"The Republic yes, but no idea of the Sith, yet the galaxy is slowly going dark. It is a war between Jedi, and clones on the Republic side, and a droid equipped Confederacy." Fenis replied. "The council has had several visions of you bringing balance back to the Force in the galaxy. However, you will need the help of another. A chosen one, but we do not know who it is."

"Then take me to the Forge." Revan demanded.