"Not bad..." Yoongi averted his eyes and covered his mouth to hide his smile

"Like a princess." Namjoon smiled at you, his dimples showing.

"You look marvelous Noona!"

"You're the most beautiful girl in the world!" Jimin said with a loving smile.

"You have always been beautiful Y/N but you look extra beautiful now!"

You flushed and laughed nervously at their compliments. You each hugged the boys good bye and went out.

"She got all dressed up for that guy?!"

"Noona deserves better."

"Alright, let's do this!"

"Let's follow her! There better be no funny business from that guy."

They all sneakily followed you. You felt like you were being followed but everytime you turned around, no one was there. You arrived at the café you and Suho agreed to meet and you saw him already drinking his coffee.

"Suho! Have you been waiting long?"

"No, I just got here. I have to say, you look stunning. You really brought your A game on." Suho laughed and you smiled.

"Have a seat, I ordered you your favorite cake. I know how much you love sweets."

You really love sweets. Maybe that was why you love Yoongi's smile so much. You shook your head. You have to get them out of your head.

"Really?! Thanks~"

"So, how'd the boys react?" You sighed

"Oh Suho, I got mad at them last night."

"That bad huh, but I guess they were jealous, right?"

"Maybe...I don't know anymore! Maybe what they're feeling for me is just based on their instincts. They're only possessive of me because I'm like a sister to them."

"Girl, you have no idea what you're talking about."

You sighed again. Your cake arrived and you ate happily.

"What did they say this morning then?"

"They didn't say much but they did seem a bit...disappointed?"

"They are so whipped. You know what, I'll call off the bet. This is actually pretty interesting for me so this is enough to satisfy me."

Just then, Suho saw 7 men in masks watching them. He smirked having one of his brilliant plans once again.

I guess my hunch was right, they couldn't stand the thought of Y/N dating anyone. Let's put on a show, shall we~

"I'm bored now Y/N, let's go to the park!"

With no warning, Suho grabbed your wrist and pulled you away from the café.

The boys were enraged that Suho touched you but they didn't have time to waste, they immediately followed after you two.

Suho held your hand and you smiled at him. This wasn't new for you two. You've been friends with Suho since freshman year and people would mistake you two as a couple but you both never saw each other like that. You're like family.