Chapter 28

"Krolia, Please!" Keith followed her around the house begging.

"Keith I've already told you no and that's final." She sighs and refuses to look at him.

Her heart aches every time she sees him sad. It's so hard for her to look at him and say no, especially knowing what he went through.

"That's not fair, we have a big enough house!" Keith frowns and gets upset.

She turns and looks at him.
"Jonathan is allergic to cats, I'm not having one in the house if he's allergic."

"I'll keep Red away from him I promise, please." Keith gives her these big purple puppy dog eyes.

Keith and Krolia's relationship has got a lot better. Keith is more comfortable around her. He's even more comfortable around Jonathan. Even though Keith is more scared of men then woman, Jonathan has been very kind to Keith, only showing him love as if Keith was his own son.

She looks away again.

"What if I ask Jonathan? If he says no then I'll leave it be. Please you don't understand that I need red. He calms me."

She once again sighs. "Ok, ask Jonathan but I'm sure he will say no."

"Thank you!" Keith smiles and hugs her.

Krolia was shocked that Keith actually gave her a hug. She smiles and hugged him back.

Keith let's go and walks out of the room looking around for Jonathan.

Jonathan was in the garage trying to fix an old car he had in there. He has oil all over him and he looked very dirty, but he looked happy. He loved fixing up old cars. Seeing an old run down car turn back into what it once was just made Jonathan the happiest man ever.

Keith walked into the garage. "Jonathan?"

Jonathan hits his head on the hood of the car. "Ow.... hey Keith what's up?"

"I wanted to ask you something.." Keith walks over.

"Yeah what is it?" He closes the hood of the car and wipes off his hands.

"Can I have a cat?" Keith looked at him with pleading eyes.

"A cat?" He rubs the back of his neck.

"Well I don't know, I am allergic to cats but I'm not highly allergic so...."

"I'll keep him away from you I promise I just really miss my cat."

Jonathan looks at Keith and smiles "alright sure you can have him, just try your best to keep him from me. My nose gets itchy and I sneeze alot."

Keith hugs him. "Thank you! I promise to keep him away."

Keith leaves quickly and goes to his room. Jonathan chuckles.

Whatever makes that kid happy.

He goes back to fixing up the car.

Keith runs in his room and grabs his phone. He looks at the time.

Dang it Lance is probably at school... I shouldn't bother him.

Keith sighs and lays flat in his bed.

So what now, all my friends are at school.....I don't feel like doing my work right now yet.

Keith gets up and wonders the house trying to find something to do.

He finds some cookies in the kitchen and continues to walk around the house but while eating the cookies.

He finds a room that he has never been in or seen before. He walks in, it looks like storage room. That are boxes and clothes everywhere, just a typical storage room.

As Keith walked further in he tripped over a box and fell. The box tipped over and everything in it spilled out.

Keith started putting everything back in the box when he saw a picture of two babies, twins?

"Who are they?" Keith looked closer.

One baby looked just like Keith when he was a baby but who was that other.

He put the picture into his pocket and cleaned up the rest of the box.

"What are you doing in here?" Krolia questioned Keith as she stood at the door way.

"Sorry I was bored and found the room." He looks up at her.

"Well there is nothing interesting in here for you so let's go find something for you to do." she smiles at him.

He nods and stands up. He follows her out as they try to find something for him to do.

••••••••••••••
Heyo! Sorry it took me so long to put this out I just have been kinda down lately. I think I'm getting better though.