Kidnapped ....Again

You woke and you were laying in your bed, you were just about to get out of bed like you normally did everyday but froze, soon tears leaked from your eyes as you remembered Donnie was injured, you only knew because that liquid you felt that dripped on you was Donnie's blood, Donnie stopped you from checking just so you wouldn't know and worried, you weren't stupid you knew it was blood, you were only stupid when it came to being careful, i mean you did cause an exploding in the lab, causing Donnie to get injured and you hated yourself, you hated knowing because of you, your older brother was hurt, you hated the fact the guilt was eating you alive, feeling the guilt only makes you hate yourself even more.

You sighed as you finally wiped away your tears, you decided that you needed to get some fresh air so you got up and left the lair. 

~2 Hours Later Brought To You By I'm Gonna Die It's WAYYY Tooo Hot~

You got up from the edge of the rooftop where you were sitting, you turned around to leave and go home only to find kraang were there.

"shit" you muttered under your breath 

You pulled out a few shurikens and threw it at them as you ran the other way, they just ran after you, you skeeted  to a stop and pulled out (Your Weaponand ran right at them and started attacking them, During the fight you were hit from behind at the back of your head wit ha kraang gun and it knocked you out cold. 

K.O.!