When They Apologize

It's been days and you haven't left your room barley but when you did it was to use the bathroom and when you walked down the hall towards the bathroom if one of your brothers would spot you they would usually glare at you, but as they day's progress hey stopped glaring and looked at you worriedly they tried talking to you but you ignored them just like you ignored them if they knocked on your bedroom door.

Once again you heard a knock on your door like you did everyday, you stayed silent ignoring them you were too hurt to speak to them thinking they would only hurt you more.

"Y/n M/n Hamato" you heard your father voice

You froze as your eyes widen, you quickly got up and dashed to your bedroom door in a heart beat, you opened your door and looked up at your father. Splinter knelled down and place his hands on your shoulders.

"Y/n, I know your upset but sometimes siblings fight and say or do hurtful things to each other but they always make up in the end" Your father spoke

You looked down and nodded

"so I need to show you something" Splinter spoke

You looked up at him with your big E/c's confused, he picked you up and took you to the dojo, he opened the dojo door a bit silently so you could peak in and when you did look into the dojo you saw your brothers doing training but they were doing it unmotivated and not even putting their all into training, you looked up at splinter.

"They been like this since you've been in your room, their worried about you and their guilt is growing thinking you hate them" he whispered to you and put you down

You knew what you had to do, you walked into the dojo but they didn't noticed you cause they were all out of it as the guilt in the pit of their stomach was eating them alive.

"B-Big brothers" They heard a tiny familiar voice

Their heads all shot towards you and their eyes widen in tears

"BABY SIS!!!" they yelled as they ran to you and once they go to you they pulled you into a tight group hug

"W-WERE SORRY!!" They cried

Tears fell from your eyes as you hugged them back

"I ok I still wuv chu all" you spoke

They smiled and hugged you tighter making you giggle, Splinter just smiled as he watched from the doorway.