Sneaking Topside

You were bored to death, ever since you forgave your brothers they been a bit more protective and babied you more then they already did, you hated being babied you were 12, you thought you were old enough to make your own discussions, you weren't but you still did anyways.

You peaked into the dojo to see that your brothers were training and a smirk spread a crossed your face, today was the day you were gonna explore topside the place your brothers would go every night on patrol, it was exactly night time just yet but the sun was setting so it was best to leave now before you get caught by your brothers.

You snuck out of the lair and down the sewer tunnels after a few minutes you came across a ladder, you climbed up the ladder and once you got to the top you slide the manhole cover off and climbed  out of the manhole, you smiled as you saw the city lights start turning on, you quickly climbed up the fire escape onto the roof tops and gasped in amazement seeing the view was even better up top, you smiled and started rooftop jumping to explore more.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

Unaware you were being watched by some not so friendly guys.