Woken

You jumped awake then quickly held your throbbing head in pain, you looked around and saw you weren't in your  bedroom which you clearly remembered falling asleep in your big comfy bed not on the cold, brick ground in a cell.

You got up and walked to the cell and tried opening it, it was locked. You heard the doors open that led into the cell room and you looked through the bars and saw foot, you glared at them as you growled  at them, they only laughed they didn't find you threatening at all, you groaned to yourself hating that they weren't even the slightest bit scared of you, you heard your cell door open and you kicked the first foot that came through and jumped over his body and bolted, but before you even got to the doors you were caught, you then struggled in their grips but it was no use they were too strong.

They dragged you out of the cell room into the hall, the hall was warmer then the cell which you were glad you get to warm up a bit, you glanced around hoping to find something like a weapon to help you escape, you were dragged into shredder throne room but shredder wasn't their before you could try and escape the grasp of the foot smoke bombs were thrown into the room and smoke filled up the room, you closed your eyes as you coughed and felt yourself get pulled out of the foot grasp and picked up bridal style.

Soon you felt like you could breath again so you took a breath as you felt fingers feel your wrists and throat lightly.

"Y/n?" You heard a familiar voice

Your eyes shot open and saw the one that was carrying was none other they Leonardo your oldest brothers and you other older brothers were around you checking if you were ok, you opened your mouth to say something but burst into tears instead, your brothers held you close as you cried in their arms.

"I'll never let this happen again, I promise" Raph whispered into your ear as your four brothers held you close and protectively in their arms.