In Trouble

You felt acing pain in your stomach and stinging on your cheek, your flutter your eyes opened waking up from the pain, it's been days you were out cold, you turned your head and see Donnie was sitting on a chair with his head on the cot you were laying on, he was out after all he been staying up nonstop to take care of his little sister.

You finally realized you were in the lab, you turned your head to the other side to see Mikey and Raph out using each other as pillows to sleep on while Mikey was holding on to your hand but you noticed their was no Leo , you sat up and flinched in pain and slightly whimpered you held in your cries not wanted to wake up your brothers.

You heard the lab door creaking and noticed Leo walking in with a cup of tea, Leos eyes widen and he dropped his cup of tea making the cup shatter into millions of pieces making you jump in surprise of the cup shatter only to scream in pain from the sudden movement which woke your brothers up on full alert with their weapons out and ready to attack.

They looked around noticing no villains in the lair until they turned their head to you realizing you were FINALLY awake.

"Y/N!" Donnie, Mikey and Raph yelled you name as they hugged you gently

Leo walked over and pushed you gently back on the cot so you were laying down on it once again causing you to pout.

"oh don't you pout at me missy" Leo spoke strictly causing you to gulp

"Y/n M/n Hamato! what made you think it was a good idea to sneak out of the lair after we told you millions of times not to!" Leo lectured

You looked down guilty

"Y/n.. you know you could of gotten hurt even worst then you did.... or worst.. y-y-you could of gotten killed" Donnie spoke concerned

"i-i'm sorry" you apologized with tears in your eyes as you looked up to them

They froze where they were an felt bad, they all hugged you gently.

'just promise us ya woke sneak out again" Raph asked

"I promised" you replied

The four of them smiled and kissed your head.

"get some rest cupcake you need it" Mikey said

You nodded and soon crashed as your brothers watched over you again that night.