Lynn blinked. "Rescue me? You're the one who kidnapped me!" She shouted, throwing her arms upward and giving him an incredulous look.

"Now, now." He tsked, moving forward as she moved back. "Let's not go pointing fingers. I'm not aware of who took you; I was simply passing by and saw it happen."

"So out of the kindness of your heart, you decided to follow the person who kidnapped me and then what?" Lynn's back hit a tree as he stood directly in front of her.

"You didn't do much rescuing. You might want to re-read the knight in shining armor manual."

"Such a witty little thing." He smiled, lifting his arm and reaching toward her. Her arm shot upward gripping his wrist and keeping his fingers from brushing her face.

"Easy, Darling. Wouldn't want to anger your knight in shining armor." His voice was taunting though his eyes seemed to gleam.

"Yeah, get back to me once you've brushed up on your hero skills." Lynn ducked around the tree, releasing his wrist and heading toward home. Glancing to her right, she found him easily keeping up.

"What do you want?"

"To know why you were kidnapped and then simply left here alone." He offered a smirk and half shrug.

"I also would like to know why you've got no shoes. People in this time seem to be very big on shoes."

"In this, which one are you?" Lynn stepped over a moss covered log and carried on. "Klaus has three brothers, so which one."

"You know my older brother?" He shook his head as his tone grew somber. "Pity. You've my condolences."

"Why would I need your condolences?" Lynn grimaced as his hands wrapped around her waist and lifted her from the ground. He carried her bridal style, not glancing down to see the utter confusion blossoming in her eyes.

"Because he's the big bad hybrid who only cares about what he wants." His reply was bitter.

"Kol?" Lynn tested, his name rolled freely from her tongue. This earned her to be dropped onto the ground, though rather than the actual ground, she was dropped onto pavement.

"It's been a fun game but I've grown bored." Kol spoke, watching as she stood, rubbing her backside and scowling.

"No need to look so angry, Darling. I've brought you to the road home, now off with you." He shooed her away, smiling earnestly as she looked utterly annoyed.

"It's Lynn." Lynn snapped as she turned and headed down the road. "Not Darling!" She shouted over her shoulder.

When she turned to glare once more, she found he was long gone. Rolling her eyes at the Originals love for dramatic exits, a worrying thought filled her head.

If a guy with dark hair and dark eyes kidnapped her, and it wasn't Kol. Who had it been and why? Gnawing on her lower lip, she used her vampiric speed to return home. Once there and showered and dressed in normal clothes such as jeans and a flannel, Lynn debated even more.

Aunt Liz wasn't home and neither was Caroline, in fact so much time had passed that it was already five in the afternoon. With socks covering her feet she opted out of doing anything, knowing she was safer at home, she headed downstairs where she found Caroline just getting in.

"Car-Bear." Lynn lifted one arm in greeting, skipping the last three steps and flopping down onto the sofa. "Aunt Liz working?"

"She's always working so it'll usually just be us." Caroline's voice was lower than normal but she still appeared to be fine. She sat in the chair and offered a look of awe.