Chapter 6

Megan'sPOV*

We all got into the cars we had to take two because not everyone would fit in one. I rode with Niall, Liam, and Harry, and Zayn and Louis in the other car. Louis was going to invite eleanor his girlfriend to go to the park with us. I was scared to meet her because i'm not a people person. But lous said she was nice so i geuss we'll see. "Ughh are we almost there yet" niall complained. I swear that boy complains so much.

"Almost niall just a little longer" Liam said "Okay" he replied and with that he went back to listening to his music. "We're here" Liam shouted and niall jumped out of the car so fast it wasn't even funny. "Niall slow down" I said while he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him towards that park. "Nope, I want to ride all the rides and we're going on the roller coasters" he said while we bought our tickets. I never thought I would be at an amusement park with one direction and falling for one of them.

NiallsPOV*

I knew now that Megan liked me back and i would be with her one day. She was like an angel, I liked her so much from the moment she stepped into the door at the house until now. "Lets go on that one" i said pointing to a rather large roller-coaster. "Ummm no sorry i don't do roller-coasters niall" she said now scared. "Come-on it'll be fun" I said now pushing her to get in line. "Fine" she finally gave in. By now the others have caught up to us and are in line with us. Today will be full of fun.

Megan'sPOV

As we walked off the ride I saw someone i thought i would never see again but I was in for a surprise, it was....

---CLIFFHANGER---

A/N:

What do you think will happen next? Who do you think she saw? Comment, like, favorite ;)