Chapter 9

Nialls POV*

When we arrived at the hospital liam was sitting with his head in his hands and was crying. The guys were throwing questions to him. He didn't answer not even look up at us. We waited for about 2 hours and a nurse with long blonde hair'd lady came out and asked "Who is here for Megan Rose" I stood up and the others just looked up. "I am" i said to her. By now the others were up by my side. "Well she has two broken ribs, bruises all over her body, and her shoulder was cut really bad, But she is okay you can go in if you'd like she's in room 221". And with that she left and me and the lads were off to see Megan.

Finally I get to see my princess. I am going to make her mine. We entered the room and I saw something I didn't want to see. Moly was hooked up to all of these machines and had tubs in her nose. Me, Lou and harry walked over to one side of her bed and Liam and Zayn on the other side. I grabbed her hand and I stared at her peaceful body slowly moving up and down. I started to sing Little Thing to her and the others joined in for their parts.

After we finished i saw that all the guys were crying too and i felt a tears come down and hit my hand. I went to sit down and just as i pulled away i felt myself get pulled back by a hand. I automatically looked down and saw those bright green eyes open and a smile plastered on her face. "Megan" i screamed and the others eyes were on her now. "Megan oh my god your awake" zayn said and then ran out to get a docter. I ran over to her and engulfed her into a giant hug. And i kissed her cheek. Same did the others then zayn came in with the docter. "Oh yes i see you have awaken and your vitals seem to be looking good, so assume you can go home today, but you'll need to take pain meds for your shoulder" she smile and left to get the pills. Harry and Louis were having a conversation about who knows what, Liam and Zayn were watching tv on the little tv in the room. I sat beside Megan and she had a worried look on her face."Megan are you okay love" i asked her she shook her head. "Do you wanna talk about it?" i asked i didn't want her to worry about anything. "What if he comes back for me niall, i'm scared" by now she had tears in her eyes. "Hey hey don't worry he won't come back and if he does he'll have to go through me and the lads first love" i said and smiled. I was going to protect her no matter what now, and if i ever saw that b***ard again he'll be sorry.

LouisPOV*

After Megan woke up we all hugged and kissed her on the cheek and she had a smile on her face. Me and hazza started to talk about me and eleanor because i was going to ask her to marry me next week and hazza needed dating advice. "Soo lou how are you going to ask eleanor to marry you?" haz said with a cheekie grin. "I going to take her out for dinner and then take her to the top of the london eye and propose to her" i said and he smiled and we had out larry moment.

The nurse came back in with Megan's pills and Liam and Zayn went to sign her release papers. We got back to the house and Niall and Megan went up stairs to sleep. Me, Harry, Liam, and DJ Malik went to the living room to watch a football match. Haz got up to get a snack and Liam went with. Liam seemed off but oh well I guess.

HarrysPOV*

I got up to get some chips and liam followed me out into the kitchen. "Hey um harry can we talk" liam said as we took a seat at the table. I nodded and her went on. "Well you see....i um kinda like.... um.. " he was stuttering now. "For god sakes liam spit it out" i yelled but not loud enough for the others to here. "I like Megan, Okay there i said it " he said and he had a tears coming from his eyes. "Liam i know you do we all know you like Megan, but niall and Zayn like her too". Harry said and i just felt like i wanted to run away but i didn't. "What should i do now harry" "Just move on, you'll find the perfect girl someday, but that day just isn't today" he said and now i felt better getting that out and he's right i need to move on. "Thank you haz for listening" "Anytime man". I know i need to move on and so i will.