Chapter 23

~Zayn~

We've been in the waiting room for almost an hour now. Niall hasn't come back since. We're starting to get worried about him. I hope everything's okay with Megan. I know wanted her to be mine, but I can't do that to Niall. He has a kid on the way for gosh sakes! I can't hurt him by going after his pregnant girlfriend like that.

I wish I could be like the other guys.

Harry was like her brother figure In her life, strong and protective of her. He wouldn't let anything happen to her. He always was there if she needed a shoulder to cry on. He was there if she was upset, or something was bothering her and needed to talk.

Liam, well he was like her father figure. I know that might sound weird but it's true. He took her in when she needed someone the most. He was there when she needed help. He didn't hesitated to step up and take care of her, even when he didn't know her. He could have let her alone with her mean, disgusting, worthless piece of shit uncle. Yet he didn't. That's just how he is, Caring for others before himself.

Louis, he's her best friend. There's no doubt about that. He's her pranking buddy. He's the kind of person that can put a smile on your face no matter what. If you're mad or sad or annoyed he can make you forget about it and laugh with him. It's just what he does. He's one of a kind, I'll say that. He's like that gay (but not really gay) type of best friend everyone wants.

Niall. Oh Niall. He's her sunshine. You can tell she loves him. Just by the look in her eyes when she talks about him. The mention of his name or presence just lifts up her whole mood. She could be upset over the hate from the fans, and crying her eyes out, to smiling and laughing about something stupid he says. Their really a one of a kind couple. It's something you don't see often.

Me? What am I to her? A guy that has no chance with her. A loner in the background? I'm nothing to her. She see's me as a friend. That's all i'll ever be, a friend. Nothing more. It hurt. Honestly, I wish she was mine. Buy I know that can't happen.

"Guys" Niall appeared in front of us and snapped me out of my thoughts. He looked happy, No, more like excited. "Guys.. I-I -have TWINS!!!" He exclaimed.

Wow. I did not see that coming.

--------------------------------------

~Megan~

After Niall left to tell the guys I hit the nurse button. Minutes later a short, plump lady with a kind smile walked in.

"Yes Mrs. Horan?" I didn't bother correcting her, I like the sound of it. "Can I see my babies? Please ?" I asked softly. I haven't gotten to see the at all. Right after the c-section they were whisked away from my grasp. I was nervous, honestly. I just want them to be safe. "I'll see what I can do dear, no promises though" I nod slightly and laid back down as she exited my room.

I hope my babies are okay.